The Princess

Emmaline's POV: The slasher movie that played on Eddie's tv was short lived as the two of us couldn't keep our hands off each other

Emmaline's POV:
The slasher movie that played on Eddie's tv was short lived as the two of us couldn't keep our hands off each other. I was currently straddling Eddie as our lips moved in sync. His hands rested on my hips, squeezing every so often. I ground my hips down onto his and Eddie groaned. I then went to his neck and left sweet kisses up and down it. "Em, sweetheart." Eddie began but stopped as I nibbled at his neck. He exhaled and I ran my hand through his hair, tugging slightly. "You're killing me, sweetheart." I smiled at him and he cupped my cheek. "I just wanna kiss you right now. We can go all the way later. I just wanna hold and kiss you right now." I nodded and left a passionate kiss on Eddie's lips. The metalhead smiled into the kiss, his hand holding my cheek gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close to me. I pulled away from him, looking down at how pretty he was. I played with his hair, pushing it behind his ears. I giggled softly and Eddie said "what?" "Your ears are all red. Are your ears burning, Eddie?" I teased. Eddie immediately covered his ears with his hair and said "no. They're not." He looked away from me and I smiled really big, hugging him. Eddie's hand went to move up and down my back. The squelching from some poor teenager's murder played into the room and I scrunched my face up in disgust. "Can we watch something else?" I asked. I pulled away and Eddie looked up at me. "Sure. What do you want?" "Anything. Or just talk to me about dungeons and dragons. Teach me some stuff. You could still hold and kiss me as you do." Eddie smirked and said "really? You wanna know about my nerdy fantasy game?" I nodded and said "please?" Eddie shrugged and turned off the tv. Any other night I'd want a horror movie but for whatever reason I didn't tonight. I just wanted every bit of Eddie's attention. He sat up and went to grab his dungeons and dragons stuff. "I wish you had The Black Cauldron." I mumbled. Eddie's head snapped up in my direction and he said "The Black Cauldron? The Disney movie?" "Yeah." "Em, I fucking love that movie. You literally remind of Elionwy." "And you're Taran with long hair." Eddie chuckled and said "I am, aren't I?" "Yes." He sat down next to me and started pulling things out of his dungeons and dragons set. He held up a figurine and said "this is the Demogorgan. As you can see he's got two heads. The left one is Aameul and the right one is Hethradiah. See his tentacles?" I nodded, observing the small figure in his hand. "If he were to wrap one of those around you, it causes your body to rot. Then you have to cast a spell to stop it. But you have to be quick with the spell. Otherwise it's over. And his tail can drain your life force." Eddie handed me the Demogorgan as he rummaged through the box. I looked at the detail of the figure, looking at it intently. "Is he scary? If you have to play against him?" I asked. Eddie looked over while holding another figurine in his hand. "Yeah. He can be. But, it all depends on the players and the dungeon master. The Demogorgan can make you go crazy. Now if I'm dungeon master, you might not live to see another day unless I feel like taking it easy on you." I shook my head at him and he held another figure in his hand. "Vecna." He began. I looked at the somewhat menacing creature. "Vecna is a nasty guy you don't want to go up against. He's an incredible spell caster and is a very prominent villain in D&D. Don't tell Henderson but, Vecna is going to be his and the Hellfire Club's big challenge during my campaign. I've been working on it for a while. I'm almost finished with it but with everything that's been going on with us...I haven't been working on it." I tilted my head in confusion and said "us?" "Yeah. Em, I've stressed out about how I was going to tell you that I fucking liked you all this time. And I just didn't know how to go about it. I didn't know if you liked me back. I mean, you could have anyone you want." I cupped Eddie's cheek and said "yeah, I could have anyone I want. But, I want you." Eddie closed the space between us by quickly kissing my lips. Eddie slowly pushed me onto his bed, deepening the kiss as he held me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, Eddie slowly pushing my legs apart so he could get in between them. I ran my fingers through his hair as he kissed my neck. I gasped as I felt his teeth bite down hard. Eddie immediately sat up and said "did I hurt you?" "N-No. I'm just not used to the feeling." I replied. "I can do it easier, sweetheart." I shook my head. "No. It's ok. If I make any noise I'm ok. I'll tell you if I don't like it." "Ok. You tell me, Em." Eddie went back down to my neck. He bit down like he had before. I held handfuls of his t-shirt and inhaled sharply. He then licked over the hickey, soothing the pain. "Oh, Eddie." I whispered. Eddie looked at me and said "don't do that, sweetheart." My lips parted and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "If you start something I'll have to finish it." I rolled my eyes playfully and Eddie kissed my lips. His entire box of dungeons and dragons stuff fell off his bed. He looked over his shoulder and said "Jesus Christ!" He got up and went to start picking it up. Vecna was left on the bed and I picked him up. I looked at him while Eddie grumbled from the floor. I giggled softly and he looked at me. "What?" He said. I shook my head and said "you're just cute when you're mad." Eddie grabbed Vecna from me and said "yeah yeah." Eddie then started organizing the box before sliding it under his bed where he could reach it. He sighed and I reached for him, wanting him close to me again. Eddie kissed my cheek and I said "I really like you, Eddie Munson." He smiled really big and said "I really like you too, Em." I brushed his hair away from his face, seeing the red of his burning ears. I giggled and Eddie said "stop laughing at my ears!" "You're so cute, Eddie." He rolled his eyes and kissed my lips. I pulled away and quickly hugged him. Eddie wrapped his arms around me and said "so are you." The two of us laid on his bed and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I hummed at the warmth from his body and Eddie pulled his blanket up over us. My eyes began to droop and the sound of Eddie's breathing slowly started to lull me to sleep. Eddie turned out the lamp next to his bed, the dark engulfing his bedroom. "Eddie?" I whispered. "Hmm?" He hummed. I wrapped my arms around him and said "don't leave in the morning. Stay here with me." "Elionwy, I'll do whatever you want. I'm right here. Couldn't leave you if I tried. Let's just lay here all day tomorrow, yeah?" I nodded against his shoulder and my heart fluttered at the new nickname he had given me. "Goodnight, Eds." "Goodnight, Em." I squeezed him before my brain started to travel to dreamland, my breathing beginning to relax.