"You've fallen for The Princess."

Emmaline's POV:It's been two weeks since the movie night at Eddie's

Emmaline's POV:
It's been two weeks since the movie night at Eddie's. He started to invite me over when it was just him and I. We also went to Lover's Lake a lot. Just the two of us in the quiet hours in the morning. The sun had barely risen. He had drug me out to spend the night in the back of his van. I sat up slowly and yawned. I slowly crawled out of the van so I could pee. We had left the van doors open just so the moonlight would shine in. There was also no threats at Lover's Lake. I quickly finished my business and got back into the van. Eddie groaned and rolled onto his stomach from the movement in the van. I noticed a hickey on his neck. I felt a small pit of jealously form in my stomach. I wondered who had given it to him. I didn't want to admit that I was having feelings towards the Munson boy. The both of us had become super physical with each other. I laid down next to him, wanting to be warmer. I got to see the hickey in its full glory. The purple mark on his neck taunting me. "I'm cold." I whispered, shaking him softly. Eddie opened one eye and rolled onto his back and said "here, sweetheart." I laid my head on his shoulder and Eddie's arm was now draped around me. He sighed as he struggled to keep his eyes open. "Who gave you that hickey?" I asked shyly. Eddie chuckled, his chest rumbling as he did so. "Some girl at school. She wanted some weed, tried to get it without paying me actual money." "Did you give it to her?" "No. I still made her pay. But, I might've fucked her anyway's after." I pushed him and said "gross!" "You asked!" "I didn't ask to hear about the girl you screwed." "She wasn't all that good, Em. I had to do most of the work." I pushed him again, my hands going to his side. Eddie jolted and said "ah, don't." I quickly remembered he was always so ticklish there. I smirked and poked him in his side. Eddie laughed and said "Em, don't!" Before I could attack him, he was quick to pin me down. Eddie was in between my legs as he hovered over me. "Looks like you got yourself caught, sweetheart." I tried to get my wrists free and he just tightened his grip on them. My legs were bent at the knee and I tried to scoot away from him. "Poor pretty princess. Got caught by the freak." He smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and said "let me go, Eddie." "I kinda like you underneath me." My eyes widened and I felt my cheeks heating up. "Seriously, Eddie." Eddie's smirk disappeared and he quickly let me go, pulling me up. I was sitting up and Eddie said "I was just messing with you." "I know. I'm not mad or anything." Eddie nodded and looked out towards the lake. The sunlight seemed to make his hickey shine. I then noticed another one hiding right where his T-shirt met his neck. I laid on my back and desperately tried to hide the frown that was on my face. Eddie laid his head on my stomach and I gasped softly. "Why're you all the way over here?" He mumbled. I shrugged and said "the pillows are over here." Eddie sniggered and said "could've brought them to where I was." "Well, you're here now, aren't you?" I quipped. Eddie nodded against my stomach. It took everything inside me not to run my fingers through his curls. "Have you talked to Peter?" "No." "That asshole hates my guts. You should see the looks he gives me. We have math class together. And he just glares. I bet he thinks we're together." I gulped and said "he does." Eddie sat up and looked at me. "Really?" I nodded. Eddie smirked and said "that's too good. Oh, that's good!" The laugh that slipped from his lips was cynical. He relished in the fact that my ex boyfriend thought him and I were together. And honestly I'd love it too. Had it not been for Peter's comment. "Not for me, Eddie." I replied with a frown. Eddie furrowed his eyebrows and said "what do you mean?" I didn't answer as I shook my head. "Em, tell me." "It's nothing." It was in fact not nothing. Peter and Jack Castello had cornered me in school earlier this week, telling me that I was a slut for hanging around Eddie. I didn't want to burden Eddie with a comment that wasn't true but bothered me. "Em." "Peter said I was a slut. Him and Jack. It doesn't matter." I fought the tears wanting to fall from my eyes. "Asshole. What a fucking asshole." Eddie mumbled. I swallowed a sob and said "it doesn't matter." Eddie grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. I held handfuls of his shirt, hugging him tightly. I buried my face into the crook of his neck, squeezing him. "It does matter. He's just pissed cause he lost you, Em. You ditched the popular kids for the freaks. And for me. The mean and scary Eddie Munson." I pulled away to look at Eddie, not removing my arms from him. "You're not mean and scary." Eddie smiled, a genuine one. His eyes sparkled and his face softened as he looked at me. "I'm glad you think so." I hugged him again, my face going back into his neck. Eddie's hand went up and down my back, his other hand resting on my hip. "Peter's the only boyfriend you had, right?" I nodded against his neck, inhaling his scent. He smelled like a mix of cigarettes and rain. "Yeah." I replied softly. Eddie's hand that was on my hip went up under my sweater that was actually Eddie's, his fingers making contact with my skin. I jumped at how cold they were. "If Peter's been your only boyfriend then you're not a slut." Eddie's fingers rubbed circles into my hip. "I know." I spoke in the same tone as before. Frogs and crickets chirped by the lake. It was so calm. Everything about this moment was calm and relaxing. I found myself nuzzling my face into Eddie's neck. Eddie hummed in response and the rings on his fingers made me jump again. "Sorry." He apologized. I shook my head and said "it's ok." It got silent between us. I had somewhat held back the majority of my tears. Which was shocking to me. I was usually such a cry baby. I was so sensitive sometimes. Being called a slut was something I didn't know would hurt that bad. But coming from my ex boyfriend who I loved, made it even worse. Jack Castello also shouldn't be opening his mouth when he's slept with most of the girls in school. "Sorry for being like this." I whispered. Eddie pulled away from me. "Like what?" His eyebrows furrowed and I said "this. Always needing you to make me feel better or always just being down." "Em, I don't care about any of that. We're friends. I want you to be happy. I also don't want some assholes calling you a slut when they know damn well you're not." My hands smoothed out his wrinkled t-shirt. "You're too kind to me, Eddie Munson." "You were kind to me first, sweetheart."