Henry and Alyssa

Emmaline's POV:I woke up to shuffling in the room

Emmaline's POV:
I woke up to shuffling in the room. I never thought I'd be in Mike Wheeler's basement. Max was sitting at a desk, writing stuff. Lucas couldn't help but stare at her and Dustin was struggling to keep his eyes open. Eddie was asleep underneath me, his ringed hand resting on my hip. Alyssa had fallen asleep on Rhett's shoulder. I looked at Eddie's watch and saw it was late at night. Dustin finally let his eyes droop and he fell asleep. Nancy was nowhere to be seen. Steve was asleep on the couch and Robin had curled up on the floor next to him. I gently went to remove Eddie's hand from my hip and he groaned in protest. I sighed and got up, going to use the restroom. I ran a hand through my hair and washed my hands. When I returned to the couch, there was a small space between Steve and Eddie. I rolled my eyes and sat down, pulling the blanket over my body. Steve shifted his body, his long legs extending out in front of him as he attempted to get more comfortable. I tried to curl up and get comfortable between the two boys. I eventually fell asleep in between Steve Harrington and Eddie Munson.

-

"Steve." Max's voice said. I opened my eyes and she said "sorry. I need Steve." I nodded and she kicked his leg lightly. "Steve." Steve slowly sat up from laying next to me and said "huh?" "Can you take me somewhere? I need you to drive me." Max said. Steve yawned and said "I guess so. I think we should stay here though. Until Robin and Nancy get back." "Where's Robin and Nancy?" I said. Steve looked at me and said "oh, they went to go find some stuff out about Victor Creel. We didn't wake you and Eddie up cause you guys were feeling sick last night." I nodded and said "oh. And we're supposed to stay here?" "I mean. Yeah." Steve said. Max shook her head and said "Steve, seriously. I need you to take me somewhere." Steve sighed and said "fine." "I think we might go back to mine. I need to shower. You guys could meet us there after?" I suggested. Steve nodded and said "Max, wake them up and we'll go in a few minutes." Max started to wake up Dustin and Lucas who were complaining about food. Alyssa looked at me and said "Rhett and I are going to go back to yours with you." "Ok." I replied. Eddie laid asleep on the couch, his head somehow in my lap. Steve was incredibly close to me at the moment. I could smell the hairspray that he used in his hair. "Eddie." Steve said. Eddie groaned loudly and I ran my fingers through Eddie's curls. "Eddie, we're leaving. We'll see you later." "Harrington, why are you waking me up?" Eddie grumbled. "Cause it's my job to let you know where we are. We're battling the Upside Down remember?" Eddie opened his eyes and said "yes, Steve. I'm aware." "Ok so as a friend I'm letting you know that we're leaving. I'll see you later." Eddie nodded and went to say something snarky but as I ran my fingers through his hair he was quick to focus on me. Dustin and Lucas trudged up the stairs with Max following them. "Hi, baby." Eddie said. I smiled down at him and said "hey, Eds. We're going to go back to mine for a little bit." Eddie nodded and Steve said "be careful." Steve left with the younger teens and I patted Eddie's shoulder. Eddie sat up and stretched, his back popping. "I need to shower." Eddie said. I nodded and said "me too." Alyssa motioned for us to follow her. The ride back to my house wasn't long. Alyssa and Rhett talked up front. It was mostly Rhett talking about the newest music out. Eddie gagged at his taste in music. I nudged Eddie and shook my head. Once we got to the house, Alyssa and Rhett went to find something to eat in the kitchen. "You shower first." I told Eddie as him and I now stood in my bedroom. Eddie shrugged and said "wanna save hot water?" I narrowed my eyes at him and then smiled really big. Eddie smirked and said "come on, sweetheart. It'll only be a shower. I promise." "Give me your jeans so I can wash them. Or we could go home and get you some clean clothes." I suggested. Eddie shook his head and said "I'm fine. I know I have some clothes scattered around your room." I rolled my eyes playfully and took his clothes to the washer and then told Alyssa if she could put them in the dryer while I was showering. When I got back upstairs Eddie was waiting on me.