𝑶𝒉, 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆

As I sat in my cave, cutting the red rope, I remembered about my two swords they took. The ones with all the names carved into them. I have to go back and get them. Words can not express how much those swords mean to me.

I need a plan. When I left their drop ship, I noticed some more barricades, more tools, and better guarding. If I'm not careful, they might try to kill me, then I'll have to add some names to my sword.

So far, all I can come up with is wait until they're sleeping, then take the swords. But there is always someone awake in there. Now, there's going to be even more protection over their camp. I'll have to do some thinking on this one.
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
I've thought about for the whole night, and decided that I should creep around from the trees, just to get the lay of the land. Who knows, maybe they'll begin to trust me someday. But that's not my priority, I just need my swords.

Once fifty feet away from their camp, I climbed a tree and got close enough to see what's happening in there.

I didn't see any patrols by the doors or gates. Everyone was beating up someone. Who? I can't tell.

I squinted and leaned forward to get a better look, and out of the crowd, I saw that it was Murphy they were beating. I get that he deserves it, but what could he have done to get it this bad? Last I remember, he was treated as a leader.

New mission: find out what Murphy did.

They tied the same red material around his mouth, he screamed and pleaded for them to stop. I saw Blondie yelling at them to let him go, her only reply being a shove to get back.

They stood Murphy up and took him somewhere. Once they were clearing out of the main area, I saw a little girl. She looked incredibly guilty. My guess is that she has something to do with this.

Eventually, everyone was cleared out of the main area, and I jumped from the tree to sneak around and see what happened. They had a rope tied over a tree by the time I got there. They forced him on a stool and got the rope around his neck.

The young girl looks even more guilty now. I just know she did something horrible. This is going too far, I have to step in now.

I walked into the area where I could be seen. I took the sword on back into my hand, "what are you doing? Stop!" Murphy saw me and looked hopeful.

Everyone looked crazed and confused at my appearance here. I was taken into hold by a boy that looks like the equivalent of a small tree. I wrapped my arm around his neck and held the sword against his skin. He quickly let me go.

"He killed Wells!" A guy with a giant forehead pointed out. "And now we're gonna kill him!" Everyone screamed 'yeah' in sync.

"You will not" I held the tip of the sword to his face. But before I could make a threat, Bellamy grabbed my wrist.

"He's guilty" he explained, surprisingly calm "what do you do to guilty people in Grounderville?"

"Grounderville?"

"You'd kill someone that deserves it, right?" He asked.

"But are you sure it was him?" I glared at him like it was a contest.

"We found his knife next to Wells fingers" Octavia explained sadly "but they shouldn't kill him!"

I looked back at the little girl. It took seconds for me to notice small traces of blood under her fingernails. "How small was the knife?" I pulled arm back, asking him this simple question.

Clarke held it out to me, it's made of what looks like scrap metal. The handle is black and yellow striped. It's a very small knife. If you stabbed someone with it, the blood would get on your fingers. Clarke noticed my hard thinking "what?"