𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒚 𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆

After many moments of hesitation, one girl stepped onto the ground. The Sky People live in space. I've always assumed that they were a myth.

The dark haired girl looks around for a second before screaming "we're back bitches" for all of the forest to hear.

It took only seconds for all of the kids to run onto the ground. They started running around and screaming, they would find me if don't leave now.

I ran away, out of sight, but I could still hear them. The Trikru hasn't attacked. Yet. This means they are planning. The Sky People will fall if they're not prepared to defend themselves. I almost feel bad for them.
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
I decided it would be safer to sit in the trees for awhile. I made sure to put some distance between myself and The Sky People. I don't want to get involved with their messy murders.

The sun isn't so hot from where I am in the trees. It's not too cold either, there have been many nights when I was on the verge of freezing to death.

It's so peaceful, until I hear footsteps. I didn't think those kids would venture so far on their own.

"That my friend, is game" I heard a boy say. He had goggles and a dark jacket. He's leaning onto a boy in a red jacket, saying something about 'game'. Whatever that means.

"That my friend, is poison sumac" the red jacket points out. I wonder if any of them know that it's not a bad type of poison.

The same girl that took the first step out of the ship was with them. She brushed the purple flower out of her hair in a hurry.

"The flowers aren't poisonous" he does know. "They're medicinal, calming actually" the red jacket spins the flower between his fingers before sticking it in his mouth. Odd.

All the kids look at red jacket like he's grown a second head (which is actually pretty common here).

"His family grows all the pharmaceuticals on The Ark." goggle boy explains. The Ark. I wonder what that is. Maybe their leader?

I jumped to another tree to listen to them. Maybe figure something out.

"Hey, guys. Would you try to keep up?" Another girl says. This one seems pretty bossy.

"Come on, Clarke. How do you block all this out?" Said a boy with the most luscious brunette hair I've ever seen.

"Well, it's simple" she begins "I wonder: why haven't we seen any animals? Maybe it's because there are none" that would be wrong. I could point out a two headed deer about a hundred feet from where I am. "Maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us" I find that she worries too much. She can't just enjoy what Earth has to offer. "Sure is pretty though. Come on." She walked off, expecting them to follow.

"Someone should slip her some poison sumac" the other girl says. It seems like she's trying to flirt with the pretty hair guy. They all began to laugh.

The four ran up to find Blondie. "I gotta know what you two did to get busted" hmmm.... I wonder what they speak of. Busted for what?

"Sumac is not the only herb in the garden. If you know what I mean" I really don't.

I kept moving from tree to tree to keep up. These people are so difficult to figure out. I know I shouldn't be risking this, but I let my curiosity get the better of me.

"Someone forgot to replace what we took" so they took herbs? I'm guessing they were smoking it.

"Someone apologized like 1000 times" red jacket joked.

Changing the subject, Goggles asked "what about you, Octavia? What'd they get you for"

The brunette girl grew visibly uncomfortable and began to run off. "Being born"

"That is so not game" goggles punched his friend in the stomach playfully. It was returned with a hit to the shoulder. Which kept being returned back and forth until they looked like they were ready to actually fight. But they forgot about it and kept walking.

They saw Blondie and Octavia(I picked up her name) kneeling, looking at my favourite double-headed deer. The rest kept quiet and admired the deer.

But one boy snapped a twig and made the deer turn his head. They were taken aback by its adorable second face. I frowned at their rudeness. The deer leaped off and found another place to explore.

Until next time. I went away to get some sleep.
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
𝒐𝒎𝒈𝒈𝒈𝒈 𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔!

𝒍𝒎𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔➡️➡️➡️➡️