𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓?

The rain came out of nowhere. There's so much rain. It's windy and cold and everything is soaking wet. All I can do is hide away in my cave. Not that I could do much anyway, my leg is still healing. It hurts, but I have to ignore it. I have to.

I don't know what the deal is with Lincoln and the Sky People, but I guess I could say they're finishing my job for me. I have no doubt that Bellamy would burn down the work for his little sister. Killing Lincoln is just a small task compared to the lengths he would go to protect Octavia. She's the one thing he thinks he can hold onto, if he just holds on tight enough.

Plus, I've spared him enough times. He's too close to me. If I had to bet, I'd say that he's ratted out my location to Indra more than once.
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
3𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗(𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏):

Clarke felt somewhat bad about thinking that girl stabbed Finn. She was quickly told that it was someone else. A man they didn't recognize.

Raven sat by the radio hopelessly. She could barely think with all of the commotion and the way Finn is laying on that table, dying.

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm contacting the Ark Station. Does anybody hear me." She says for the hundredth time.

Finally, they heard a voice. "This is a restricted channel who is this? Please identify yourself" the voice spoke through immense static.

The kids all looked up and huddled around Raven, gaining hope that the Ark would help them.

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground" Clarke kept looking to Finn, who was getting worse by the second "the 100 are alive. Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin" she repeated "Dr. Abby Griffin now"

"Hang on Raven. We're trying to boost your signal" the voice told her.

"Mom" Clarke spoke into the radio. "Mom it's me"

"Clarke?"

"Mom I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a Grounder"

"Clarke, this is the Chancellor." Jaha said "are you saying there are survivors on the ground?"

"Yes. The Earth is survivable. We're not alone" she wanted to go into detail about the one that already killed one of her people, but that's a story for another time. "Mom, he's dying" she looked over at Finn. Even if she couldn't have him, she still cares about him. "The knife is still in his chest"

"Clarke," Jaha asked hopefully "is my son there with you?" All he wanted was for his son to be okay in that moment. Wells knew everything he needed to know. He was fine, right?

Clarke knew she couldn't lie about this "I'm so sorry. Wells is dead." Disappointing silence replaced hopeful snickering between friends. Jaha's heart was just broken in two. His only son, the person he cared for most, is dead. Never to be seen again.
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
A few minutes later, Bellamy came back in with the same Grounder that imprisoned Octavia.

"Is that a Grounder?" A boy asked.

"What the are you doing?" Octavia got down from the ladder to see what was going on with her brother.

"It's time to get some answers" he said.

"Oh you meant revenge?" She argued.

"I mean intel" he looked to the two unfortunate people carrying the grounder "get him upstairs"

"Bellamy, she's right." Clarke turned away from Finn. But she had to go back when her mom said that she is ready. "Look, this is not who we are."

"It is now."

The grounder awoke tied up to the walls. He tried to shove his way out, but they only tied him up tighter.

"Octavia get out of here." Bellamy ordered.

"I told you. He was protecting me" she came face to face with her brother "you didn't have to do this"

"This isn't about you." He looked back at the grounder "I'm doing this for all of us"

"You did that for all of us?" The grounder has a certain look of fear in his eyes.

"No I did that for Finn and Jasper. And Diggs and John and Roma."

"It wasn't even him"

"You don't know that!" His voice raised. "We need to know what we're up against. How many there are and why they're killing us."

"What about that other grounder? Why aren't you doing this to her?" She matched his loud tone.

"She escaped. And you should've seen how easily she killed six men twice her size!" He recalled seeing the girl covered in blood, smiling at the six men she had killed with her own hands. "I want to know why they're killing us. And he's gonna tell us right now"

"No, Bellamy please!" Octavia tried to pull him back.

"Miller, get her out of here." He pointed to the ladder.

"I was there, I-" she struggled in the arrogant minions hands "hey get off of me!" They let her go as she walks off herself. Before she reached the ladder, she turned to her brother one has time "I don't even think he speaks English. He won't understand you."

"Oh I think he will."