𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈

I, once again, am sitting in the trees, making sure these kids don't get themselves killed before a good fight goes down.

These two boys are testing a rope they made out of leaves and grass.

"You wanted to go first! Now quit stalling. Mount Weather awaits" Mount Weather is their destination? It was harshly off limits for everyone when I was younger. I am still yet to see what goes on there.

They argued some more, and with a little hesitation, he was ready to get across the river. But before he could, Goggles said "wait!"

He stopped pulling on the rope "what?"

The boy glanced at the brunette girl standing on the rocks, I'm sure he wants to impress her. "Let me" they looked at each other in amazement "I can do it"

"I knew there was a badass in there somewhere"

Now, goggles was about to swing across the river. He looked terrified, so the other guy said something to him that I couldn't hear.

Seconds later, he swung across and shouted. After the landing, he started cheering like a maniac, and the others joined. As he was dancing on the mysterious other side of the water, the next girl prepared to go across.

He picked up a sign that read mount weather and held it up high. Cheering for his victory.

BANG!!!!!!!!

Goggles was speared in the chest. It wasn't me, I promise. My jaw dropped, I can see that it didn't hit his heart, so he could be saved, in theory. They shouted and got down to the ground.

"We're not alone" she muttered.

Now I have a bone to pick with some soldiers.