𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒂, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆

I haven't left this tree for hours. I was just walking in the woods, when I heard someone. I kind of expected this, being so close to the Trikru and all.

But they still haven't left. It's almost like they're waiting for something. This mysterious person seems familiar in some way.

Spear in hand, I slowly climb down the other side of the tree, cautious of making any sound. I need a closer look.

Taking a look around the tree, I finally realized who this is.

"Hello, little Arrow. Or should I say Trisleia?"

"Indra" I held out my sword, readying for a fight.

A few moments pass, she does nothing.

"I am not here to fight you, Trisleia" I'm kind of used to that name. I've heard people call me Trisleia before, but I'd prefer Arrow. She pushed my weapon to face the ground, it's very unlike her to back away from a fight "do you think I could really fight you if I can't kill you?"

"Can't?"

"Anya has strict orders against harming Trisleia. Orders that aren't often listened to." Clearly. If they listened to Anyas orders then many lives would've been saved. Confusion washed over me. I didn't think Anya would ever speak of me. Indra noticed my puzzled thoughts "you didn't know, did you?"

"Know what?"

She smiled softly, but you could still see the fierce look permanently embedded into her eyes. "It was her hardest decision to banish you. Although you deserved it, you were still the strongest. Her favourite. She had always hoped it would be you to become Heda someday"

"Did you just come here to talk about Anya?" I spat. She doesn't deserve anything from me. After how she'd handled everything. My whole life she was like this. "Or is there something else?"

"There isn't." She put a hand on my shoulder "I just wanted to see you" my arm stiffened. A pain shot through my chest.

"You bitch" I muttered in a cold tone. It feels like a fire lit up in my hand, travelling up my arm.

Indra pulled the knife out of my shoulder, leaving me to bleed. "A gift." With that, she ran off. I quickly took a knife out of my sleeve, one of the many handy hiding spots, and threw it as hard as I could. I managed to land it deep in her arm. Indra stumbled, but didn't fall. She kept her pace until I was out of sight.

Now I have to run.