𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒆

When I made it to their camp, the Sky People were working just as they had before. I saw that girl, Raven, walking back into the ship. Not important.

Someone saw me, and since I don't feel it's appropriate to kill them and I can't run, I let him pull me into the walls of the camp. He didn't say anything to me, just threw me in a tent. Saying something about a guy named Jaha.

"Yo. This is the Grounder we were telling you about." He said. I was pushed into Clarke. She nudged me away, looking almost unfazed at the sight of fresh blood on my hands. Almost.

I looked at what they were looking at. It was some sort of window, another person was there, but in a different setting. They were speaking about Project Exodus(I have no idea what that is) but they went silent when they saw me.

"Jaha." Clarke said formally, the man in the screen looked familiar. Like someone I'd seen before. But older. "This is, well, I don't really know her name, but-"

I interrupted her, staring at the window confused. "Wells?"

The man looked surprised and disappointed when I said that name. Clarke uncomfortably shifted, shaking her head. "This is the Grounder that killed the murderer of your son."

It's Wells' father. I kept my mouth shut after that, looking down. I still don't know how that guy fit into that tiny window, but I let it slide. Nothing about these people is easy to explain.

"What is your name, Grounder?" He rested his chin in his hand, blinking a lot. He's trying not to cry. I know someone that cried. The man that I killed this morning. I tore apart their whole family, and the worst part is, I don't even care.

"Arrow." I told him. I didn't say my horrifying nickname, I didn't say my given name. I said the name that Anya bestowed upon me. The name that everyone expected me to live up to. A deadly weapon.

Clarke looked at me, shocked. I'd never told her my name. Or anyone here. But this man is quite intimidating. I felt forced to say it.

There it is. One of my many secrets out in the open.

"Arrow?" He questioned, probably wondering if he heard that right. I nodded, still examining the window. "Thank you for avenging my son. Please protect our people. If you do, you will be pardoned of your crimes."

My mouth fell open. "Crimes? I've never even heard your name and now I'm lined up to be imprisoned?" He nodded matter-of-factly. Like he didn't just say the stupidest thing ever. "Y'know I could kill everyone here? Then nobody would get to see their parents." I walked out, cursing under my breath. my leg still hurts. I'm getting over it, though. Just bearing the pain.

Clarke came after me a minute later. I'm just wandering the camp. Everyone is too scared to talk to me. It's a good thing, too. Clarke found a boy named Dax and sent him to the tent. Dax is questionable name in my opinion, so I followed him.

He got in the tent, and I listened nonchalantly from outside. "Where's my mom?" he asked worriedly. I assume someone else is there now. New voice, muffled by the radio or something.

"You can see her after you and I have a little talk. Are you alone?"

"yeah. Why?" He, in fact, wasn't alone. But I stayed quiet and listened. I knew Dax was questionable, I just didn't know why. I think I'm about to, though.

"If I remember right, you beat a man to death."

I knew he was questionable.

Questionable is such a fun word.

"he stole from me." Dax defended himself. He was worried.

"Relax." The other guy said. "I have a problem and I think you can help me fix it. And in return, I can guarantee your mom a spot on the first dropship." he offered. So more Sky People will be coming. Wonderful. "And for you, a choice assignment when I get to the ground." I could basically hear that guy smirking as he offered meaningless things.