𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒐

As the two made out desperately, I looked away in disgust. But Clarke just stared in disbelief. "You're not over him" I whispered again.

She hit me hard on my bad shoulder "shut up"

"Ow." I held the wounded shoulder as she scoffed and looked away from me.

When they finally pulled apart, Raven laughed happily. "How did you get here?" Finn asked. He seemed more surprised than happy. I think something happened between Clarke and Finn.

"Y'know that big scrap hold? The one on k-deck?" He looked at the ship in utter shock.

"You built that from scrap?" Wow. I didn't even know you could build that at all.

She smiled, acknowledging her victory "I kind of rebuilt it" he giggled "please, like that's hard? Just needed a couple parts and some love." Gross.

"You're insane" he stared at her. I can't tell if he actually means that.

"I'd do more for you and worse" Clarke looked uncomfortable at their love. I've come to a conclusion. Clarke and Finn slept together and Raven doesn't know. "Just like you would for me"

She stumbled a little, but Finn caught her. "Come on, sit down here." He helped her sit on a rock. I can see that she probably has a nasty head bump. He gave her his jacket before running to Clarke.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said. Completely ignoring me.

"Let's not talk about this" she looked at the ground uncomfortably.

"We've known each other our whole lives." He muttered.

"We don't need to talk about it." She walked to the injured girl. "She needs to put pressure on her wound." Damn. I would've just used water and called it a day.

He put his hand on Ravens shoulder. "This is Clarke. She was on the drop ship too." He explained.

She stood up, realizing something new "Clarke?" She took the pressure off her head. "This was all because of your mom"

"My mom?"

"This was all her plan." She explained "we were trying to come down here together. If we waited- oh my god. We couldn't wait because the council was voting. Whether to kill 300 people to save air."

"When?" Clarke asked.

"Today." She ran to her ship "we have to tell them you're alive." She looked inside, "the radios gone" I know exactly who took it. "It must've gotten loose during re-entry. I should've strapped it to the a-strut. Stupid" she flung her hand against the metal.

"This wasn't you." I came close to them. They all looked at me weirdly again. "Someone took it. I watched him"

I didn't even have to say who. Clarke knew. "Bellamy. He got here before us. We have to find him" Clarke started to run off. I didn't even get to tell them where it is. Oh, well. She'll figure it out.
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
I climbed up to the trees, watching the whole thing play out. There was a lot of shoving, but then Bellamy had his hand on Ravens throat. That's when I jumped down, pulling out my sword during the fall. I stood behind him, resting the blade on his head.

Raven looked at me knowingly. "Where's my radio"

Bellamy let her go, so I let him go. "Jaha deserved to die. You all know that"

"Yeah, he's not my favourite person either. But he isn't dead" I looked at her in confusion. How can you be shot and continue living. One of those death bullets could travel faster than a horse.

Bellamy looked at her worriedly "what?"

"You're a lousy shot"

Clarke walked to him "Bellamy, don't you see what this means? You're not a murderer." Good. I'm still the only murderer in the forest. What an accomplishment. "You always did what you had to do to protect your sister. That's who you are and you can do it again, by protecting 300 of your people. Where's the radio?" She asked again, looking deeply in his eyes.

He shook his head. I'm so sick of him, "he threw it in the river. Couple hundred feet that way" I pointed in the right direction.

"You followed me?"

"I'm a curious person" I smirked.

"You're a murderer" he walked over to me, pointing sternly at my face.

"Can't I be both?" I moved his hand away gently with my sword.
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
I sat in the grass and watched as they looked all around for the radio. Clarke complained that I wouldn't tell her exactly where it was, even though I clearly knew. Eventually, someone found it.

The thing is completely soaked. Broken. But for some reason, it didn't shock Raven. How rude.

"Can you fix it?" Clarke asked hopefully.

"Maybe, but it'll take half the day just to dry out the components to see what's broken" she looked at the soaked machine, eyebrows raised.

"Like I said, it's too late." Bellamy told them coldly.

Clarke stormed over to him "do you have any idea what you did? Do you even care?"

"You asked me to help. I helped" he said.

"300 people are gonna die today because of you-"

"Hold up. We don't have to talk to the Ark. We just have to let them know we're down here, right?" Raven thought.

"Yeah, but how do we do that with no radio?" Finn said emotionlessly. All Raven did was smile.

"This is so confusing. I'm outta here. I'll probably be back at the most necessary time, though" I mocked my last conversation with Bellamy before walking away.

Raven looked at me confused "she's a Grounder." Bellamy explained vaguely. Raven looked at him in shock "we're not alone on the ground" he looks to Finn "fill her in"