40

elyssahughes posted a story

Elyssa and Jack walk along the shoreline peacefully

Elyssa and Jack walk along the shoreline peacefully. Jacks pockets contained small little trinkets that Elyssa has picked up on the course of their walk. Elyssas hand lets go of his to bend down and pick up another shell. She examines it for a second before silently handing it to him. Jack laughs quietly to himself as he takes the shell and drops it into the pocket of his swim shorts.
"Ready to turn around?" Jack asks, breaking their silence.
"Yeah sure." Elyssa continues scanning the ground. She looks up at Jack, "ohhh, yeah we definitely need to go back to the house." She cringes.
"What?" He's confused at her tone.
"You are so sun burnt." She winces sympathetically.
"Nooo" he dismisses with a lighthearted tone.
"No Jack you really are." She sounds serious. The couple turn around in their path, beginning the walk back to their stuff. Elyssas grip on jacks hand tightens slightly as they begin walking by a group of guys. They're almost past the group when her and Jack hear, "damn!" yelled toward them. Elyssa immediately wishes she could sink into a hole. Jack stops walking, stopping Elyssa as well. She hopes he can't tell the difference between the sun on her cheeks and the embarrassment.
"Who me?! I'm flattered guys, but I'm married!" The pitch in jacks voice goes up as he yells toward the group. He does a fake giggle as he begins walking again, swinging their conjoined hands. Elyssa try's hard not to laugh but can't help it. She laughs as she takes note of how he made her feel comfortable, in an uncomfortable situation, simply by making a joke. "Ugh, I've never been hit on like that before." Jack continues the joke even after passing the group of guys, hoping to rid her mind of the negative feelings she had. Elyssa continues to laugh, showing Jack that he accomplished what he wanted to.

Elyssa runs a brush through her freshly washed hair, watching herself in the mirror on the wall of the bedroom.
"Ahhhh!" She's startled by Jack screaming loudly. She rushes to the bathroom, finding him pressed against the wall of the shower, trying not to touch the water.
"What?" She tries not to laugh at him.
"It's too hot. Burnt my skin." He complains. Elyssas eyes scan his bright red skin.
"Jack I told you you're burnt." She sighs.
"Well... can you turn the temperature down please?" He pleads. She reaches into the shower, turning the water to cool, laughing at him. "It's not funny!" He complains.
"It is though" she laughs, leaving the bathroom.

"I thought this was the whole point of you showering first?" Jack almost complains as he waits for Elyssa to be ready "We're gonna be late."
"No we're not." She states, "I just need my shoes." She looks around. Jack holds up the heels she's looking for. He silently nods his head at the bed, telling her to sit down. She does, Jack carefully putting the heels on her feet. He presses a kiss to her hand as he grabs it to guide her to stand up.
"Thank you love." She hums, leaning into his body. He holds her waist tightly against his body, kissing her lips briefly.
"Mmhk, let's go. I'm hungry" he breaks their short silence, leading her to the door of the rented house.

elyssahughes posted a story