30

"Elyssa!" Lauren, her manager, greets.
"Hi!" Elyssa smiles, relieved to finally be in Paris. Elyssa walks with Lauren to their car as she goes over everything Elyssa will do while she's in Paris.
"Tomorrow you need to be in makeup by 10 am. You'll have a couple interviews and your final fittings start at 5." Lauren tells her as they enter Elyssas large hotel room.
"Ok. So I'll get up at like 8:30?" Elyssa confirms, putting her bags down.
"Yep." Lauren nods, "please try to sleep. Jet lag is a bitch."
"I will. I'm already pretty tired." Elyssa looks at her phone, seeing it's 9pm, meaning it's 3 pm back in New Jersey.

Lyss
Just got to the hotel. Good luck. Be careful ❤️
Jack🥰 loved the message

Elyssa orders room service before showering and getting on her pajamas. She struggles to figure out the tv and how to get the devils game on. She's pulled away from the task when she hears a knock on the door. She opens it to see a hotel worker with the food she ordered.
"Thank you." She says as she takes it.
"If you need help with anything else?" The man offers through his thick French accent.
"I can't can't figure out the tv?" Elyssa asks. The man asks before entering her room to help her. Eventually, the devils game flashes on, making Elyssa smile.
"Thank you." She says as he leaves her room. She watches the game for an hour before turning it off to go to bed.

Elyssa groans as her alarm wakes her up. She gets in the shower before getting dressed and ready for the day. She makes her way to a different hotel room where her makeup team is working. After about an hour she meets with her manager to head go do some press.
Elyssa sits as at a long table with some other models who are also walking for Gucci. The publicist for Gucci begins the conference by opening up the floor to questions from the reporters.
"I've never done anything like this before." Elyssa leans away from her mic to say to Nicole, the girl sitting next to her.
"No, me either. It's kinda odd." Nicole furrows her eyebrows. Elyssa nods, agreeing with her.
"Elyssa Cooper, how does it feel walking for Gucci in the Paris fashion show for the first time?" A reporter out of the crowd asks.
"I'm really excited. I'm very grateful that I get this opportunity to be with such a beautiful brand and walking beside all of these stunning women. It genuinely is a dream come true for me." Elyssa says into the microphone in front of her. Once she's done speaking the sea of reports begin yelling for their questions to be heard again. She kind of zones out as the other girls at the table answer some questions.
"Elyssa!" She looks in the crowd to find the reporter who was talking.
"Oh hi." She smiles once she sees them.
"Are you feeling hesitant at all with being here?" They ask.
"No?" Elyssa wonders if there's something she doesn't know. She grows worried that Jack or her mom was hurt or something.
"It's just, your father died so recently and I feel as though it's a bit inappropriate for you to be working so soon." They explain. A lump forms in Elyssa's throat. She hasn't publicly talked about her father and she doesn't plan on it now. She searches the crowd for Lauren or the publicist leading the conference. Once she find Lauren she searches her eyes for what to do.
"No further questions for Elyssa. Thank you." Lauren speaks up. With the encouragement from Lauren, Elyssa gets up from her seat, leaving the stage.
"That was live." Elyssa says breathlessly as Lauren finds her backstage. Elyssas eyes burn as tears gloss over them. She paces, trying not to let her breath quicken. "I- I can't believe that just happened. I'm so embarrassed." She sits down resting her elbows on her knees and her face in her hands. "I can't go out there tomorrow."
"Ok Elyssa. Just slow down." Lauren tries to calm her. Elyssa gets startled by her phone dinging.

Jack🥰
Did they really just ask you that??
Jack🥰
I'm so pissed. That's so unprofessional.

A minute after elyssa read the texts, her phone is ringing with a FaceTime from Jack.
"Are you okay?" He asks, visibly angry.
"That was so embarrassing." She cries.
"It's gonna be alright. It's nobody's business." Jack tries to convince her.
"It's gonna be written about all over the place." She cringes thinking about the publicity.
"Is that Elyssa?" She hears Ty. He and Luke crowd Jack to be in frame.
"Hey guys." She laughs through her tears.
"Is there anything we can do? Anyone you want us to beat up?" Luke offers, making Elyssa laugh some more.
"There's nothing we can do now. God, I wish I said something. I just froze." She sighs.
"Can you go back out?" Jack asks.
"No. That would look worse." She shakes her head.
"Cars here." Lauren tells Elyssa.
"Call me when you get back to your room?" Jack offers.
"I will." Elyssa nods, "love you."
"Love you." Jack smiles sympathetically before hanging up.