28

Elyssa checks her phone for the time as she quietly enters her and jacks apartment.
Sunday, March 27
1:09 a.m.
She leaves her bag in the living room, too tired to unpack. She enters the bedroom, finding Jack asleep and cuddled with her pillow. She smiles, her heart feeling full as she watched him sleep peacefully for a moment. She finally decides to crawl into bed. Jack stirs awake slightly.
"Lyss?" He asks groggily.
"Yeah baby." She hums, laying down in his open arm.

Elyssa woke up before Jack, sitting up to check her phone quietly.
"Good morning." He hums softly. He sits up, pressing his lips to Elyssas shoulder.
"Good morning." She smiles.
"I missed you." He mumbles onto her skin, kissing up her neck. His fingers trailing down her arms.
"Mhm missed you." Elyssa breathes lightly. She turns her head to face him, guiding him to kiss her on the lips. He does what she wants, letting out a sigh as her hands find his hair. He leads her to lay down, hovering over her with a hand holding him up on either side of her head. She melts into his lips as her hands roam around his bare torso, feeling his muscles flex as he moves. Their kiss quickly turns heated as Jack kisses down her chest.
"Jack" she let's out an airy sigh.
"Mhm?" He hums onto her bare stomach. Her hands tangle through his hair as he works his way down.
"Please" she moans.
"Please what?" He almost teases, loving that he's the one making her feel this way.
"Your mouth" she requests.

"God I love Sundays." Jack beams with a smile as he wraps his arms around Elyssa from behind. She stood at the stove, wearing nothing but one of his t shirts as she makes pancakes. She laughs at his comment, a blush rising to her cheeks. Jacks phone ringing bursts their bubble.
"What's up?" He answers the facetime, holding his phone to have both him and Elyssa in view.
"Hey bro." Quinn greets. "You guys having fun?" Jacks older brother laughs knowingly. Jack and Elyssa both stare at Quinn, confused. Jack looks around, finding what Quinn was talking about. He cringes, hoping Elyssa wouldn't notice.
"What's so funny?" She looks up at Jack.
"Rowdy you're in trouble." Quinn teases. Elyssa looks at her self through jacks phone, seeing the dark hickey he left on her neck.
"Jack Rowden Hughes, Im going to kill you." She gasps, smacking his chest. He snickers to himself, trying not to get hit.
"I'm sorry," he presses a kiss to her cheek before being pushed away.
"Get away from me. I can't believe you right now." She tries not to laugh.
"Anyway, what's up?" Jack sits on a stool at the kitchen island, turning his attention to his brother.
"Is it a bad idea to ask Taylor to come to Mich this summer?" Quinn asks nervously.
"No dude, you should." Jack encourages.
"I just don't know how." Quinn admits.
"Awe is Huggy nervous?" Jack teases.
"Shut up! I'm asking for you help." Quinn gets serious.
"Ok. Sorry." Jack refocuses. Elyssa sets a plate of pancakes on the island counter. She stands behind Jack, leaning into his back and draping her arms over his shoulders.
"Quinn, just ask her." Elyssa lays it out. "You don't have to do anything special. Just ask her if she wants to come to Michigan for the summer. Or for a couple weeks or whatever. Plus, I want her there."
"What if she says no?" He asks nervously.
"She won't. I think the issue for Taylor would be work." Elyssa tries to calm him down.
"Just do it casually." Jack adds. Elyssa nods, agreeing with him.
"Ok. Yeah. I can do that." Quinn says more to himself than to Jack and Elyssa. "What're you guys up to?" He changes the subject. "Actually, I don't want to know." Quinn sounds disgusted.
"You have a dirty mind, Quinnton." Elyssa scolds, making Jack laugh.
"Oh whatever. You guys suck." He rolls his eyes.
"Alright bro, I'm gonna go. Ill talk to you later." Jack says.
"Hey man, I'll see you in cup finals." Quinn smiles.
"In your dreams." Jack scoffs jokingly. The brothers say their goodbyes before hanging up. The couple spend the rest of the day staying in together. Elyssa wanted life to feel normal again, like it was months ago. She knew it would take a while, but just hanging out with Jack all day made her feel pretty content.

elyssahughes posted a story