32

(tagged Gucci)

(tagged Gucci)

(tagged VictoriaBeckham)

elyssahughes grateful <3

liked by jackhughes and 2,729,610 others

jackhughes jaw dropping
meganjones proud of you!!!
trevorzegras runway in action
victoriabechkam you were lovely!
lukehughes double threat
hater clout chaser
ellenhughes yay elyssa!
colecaufield French>English
^^^quinnhughes don't act like you speak French fluently

Lyss
I'm boarding rn
Megs
ok. I'll lyk where I'm at when you land
Lyss
Thank you!

Elyssa closes her eyes, ready to sleep for the entire flight. She spent less than a week in Paris, and changing time zones again is really gonna mess with her sleep patterns, so she figured she should try when she can.

"Lyss!" Megan squeals upon seeing her best friend.
"Megs." Elyssa huffs with a smile, thankful for Megan's presence.
"Are you hungry? I wanna hear every detail. Ooo and Victoria, how's she?" Megan helps Elyssa with her bags as they walk to Megan's car.
"Food and catch up, then I need to nap." Elyssa sounds tired.
"Sounds good." Megan agrees. The girls pick up food and take it to Elyssa and jack's apartment. The girls talk just the two of them, Jack already at the rink for the game.

"Wait can we go to the store before the game?" Elyssa asks a few hours after she woke up from a nap.
"I'm down." Megan shrugs. The girls go to the store and return with a poster board. Elyssa writes on the poster, 'Jack I traveled from Paris to be here! Puck?'
Megan laughs as she reads the sign.
The girls make their way to the prudential center, finding their seats. The devils skate onto the ice for warm ups and Elyssa and Megan make their way down to the glass. Elyssa holds up her sign for Jack to see. Dawson nudges Jack and points toward the girls. Jack laughs at the sign, shaking his head.

elyssahughes posted a story

The girls watch as the first period begins

The girls watch as the first period begins. They both cringe at the overly physical game that was being played. The first period ended up scoreless. The second period the devils were first to score, trying to fight from being eliminated from playoffs. The bruins answered back quickly, tying the game. Elyssa watched as Jack hit one of the opposing players who had the puck. She cringes, waiting for a penalty to be called, but it turned out to be a clean hit. The bruins takeaway the puck, skating down the ice, scoring again. Jack slams his stick on the ice as he skates to the bench for a line change. The last few minutes of the period were uneventful. Elyssa feels bad for her husband. She can see how angry and frustrated he is and she knows there's nothing she can do to help.
As the third period starts, the devils look more put together. Early in the period, they score to tie, once again. They're defense is playing well, keeping the bruins out of their zone. Elyssa and Megan are hopeful. The third period goes similar to the first two. The prudential center buzzing with hopes of the devils scoring in the last minute of the game. As the clock nears zero, the bruins get possession of the puck, quickly skating towards the devils goal. Elyssa watches Jack do what he can to stop them. Then she watches Luke do the same thing. She closes her eyes as the clock reaches 2 seconds left. She reopens them once she hears the goal horn. She lets out a breath, disappointed.
"Damn." Elyssa sounds defeated.
"Yeah." Megan sounds like she doesn't believe it.
Elyssas heart breaks as she watches Jack stay seated on the ice. The rest of the team also stay still, or put their face in their hands. They're like lonely islands as the bruins storm the ice to celebrate. After a minute or so, Nico skates around, doing his best to bring the guys together. They leave the ice, Elyssa and Megan leaving their seats to go find Jack and Ty.

A lump in Elyssas throat forms when she sees Jack exit the locker room. He looks so exhausted and defeated.
"Hey baby" Elyssa hums, opening her arms for Jack. He slumps into her grip, hiding his face in her neck. "I'm sorry" she messes his the hair at the nape of his neck. He lets go of her, taking a deep breath. "Ready?" She looks at him.
"Let's fucking go home." His voice is raspy, clearly tired. He drops his head to look at the ground as he holds Elyssas hand behind his back, leading her through people to get outside. Elyssa feels bad for him, she rakes her brain of what she could do to make him feel better.
Jack drops his keys on the counter as soon as he opens the door. He slumps as he stands in one spot, not feeling like moving. He looks at Elyssa with tired eyes.
"What's wrong?" She asks, walking over to him. She snakes her hands around his torso, rubbing his back.
"My shoulder hurts and I'm pissed off and I just-" he groans, not knowing what else to say.
"Jacky I'm sorry. I wish I could do something." Elyssa presses a kiss to his chin.
"It's just life." He sighs, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "I'm gonna order food. What do you want?"
"You choose." Elyssa sits on a stool at the kitchen island. Jack gives her a tired look, letting her know he isn't in the mood. "Chipotle." She decides, knowing it's always a safe option with Jack. She watches a smirk grow on his face as he begins to order online. "Yeah. I know you so well." She jokingly flaunts.
"Yeah yeah." He moves toward her, ghosting his lips over hers. "It'll be ready in 20 minutes." He whispers innocently before locking their lips. Somehow the casual statement made Elyssas stomach flutter. "Are you blushing!" Jack makes fun of her.
"Stop!" She tries not to laugh, pushing his chest away from her.
"You're totally blushing." He sing songs.
"Leave me alone!" She fights a smile.
"No," he steps toward her with a giddy smile. He leans over her seated frame, his lips ghosting over hers again. It's like Jack is mesmerizing Elyssa, an invisible force pulling her to him. She stretches up, meeting their lips. Her hands hook around his neck as his find her thighs, lifting her up. He works his way to her neck, leaving her with chills. He carries her to the couch, gently laying her down.
"You feel better now?" Elyssa jokes in between kisses.
"Shut up." Jack scoffs with a smirk.