24

"What are you wearing?" Elyssa asks Megan through facetime as she brushes her hair.
"Uhhhh, probably a sparkly top. It is new years, so I gotta go all out." Megan answers.
"True" Elyssa laughs, moving to her closet to evaluate her options. "Ok I have like a fuzzy white top and sparkly pants?" She asks Megan's advice.
"Lemme see?" Megan says. Elyssa turns the camera to show the potential outfit. "Yeah. Do that." Megan decides. "So you guys are getting here at what time?"
"We'll probably leave here around 9." Elyssa says. "When Jack gets home we'll probably eat then ima shower and get ready."
"Ok sounds good. See ya later." Megan says before ending the call. Almost on queue, Jack enters the front door.
"Hey!" He calls through the apartment.
"Hey. How was your workout?" Elyssa enters the kitchen to meet him.
"Good." He says, quickly pecking her lips before going into the fridge.
"Your shoulder?" Elyssa sits on the counter top.
"Felt good." He assures her. She nods, accepting his answer. "You hungry?" He changes the subject.
"Yeah." Elyssa nods quietly.
"Chipotle?" Jack suggests.
"Sure." She shrugs. The couple orders and eats their food before getting cleaned up and readying to go out.
Elyssa plugs in her flat iron for her hair in the bathroom. Jack steps out of the shower with a towel around his hips, shaking his hair like a dog.
"Hey!" Elyssa laughs, reacting the water droplets flying at her.
"Hey!" Jack mimics jokingly before leaving the bathroom. Elyssa does her makeup and hair as Jack just lays in bed waiting for her. She exits the bathroom, pulling out her outfit and getting changed. Jack also gets dressed. Elyssa stands at the mirror in the bathroom, putting in her earrings as Jack comes up behind her, resting his chin on her shoulder.
"You smell good." She looks at him through the mirror. A small blush rises to Jacks cheeks with the compliment. She finishes her final touches in the mirror, turning around to face Jack.
"Careful Cooper, with you looking like that, we might just have to skip the club all together and make a baby right now." He whistles as he hold her hands, pushing her away from him, checking her out, and then pulling her back in. Elyssa laughs at his comment, leaning into his chest.
"Haven't heard Cooper in a while." She giggles.
"For old times sake." Jack laughs.
"Alright. Ready?" She asks, grabbing her purse. Jack nods, following her out of their apartment.

"Hey hey hey!" Megan opens the door for Elyssa and Jack. The couple enter her apartment, joining Luke and Ty, who were already there.
"You look stunning!" Elyssa compliments her best friend.
"No youuu!" Megan squeals. Jack snickers, assuming she's already had a few drinks.
"Who alls gonna be there tonight?" Elyssa asks as she makes herself a drink.
"Nico, Bratter, Dawson, Huala, Shmid, and Dougie." Ty says. The group hangs out for about an hour before going to the club.

Elyssa holds Jacks hand, leading her into the club. Jack, Ty, and Luke dap up their teammates once they get to their private table. Megan and Elyssa greet them as well.
"Ahhh you look so hot!" Nicole claps her hands.
"You guys are so gorgeous!" Kristen adds.
"No you are so beautiful it hurts!" Megan practically screams.
"You want a drink?" Jack leans down, speaking softly into Elyssa's ear.
"Yes please." She says. Jack nods, following a couple other guys to the bar. The girls sit and talk, catching up with Brooke, Nicole, Kristen and Ryleigh.
"Vodka cranberry." Jack places the glass in front of Elyssa before sitting next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
"Thank you love." She smiles.
"What're we talking about?" Luke enters the conversation.
"Christmas." Brooke props her elbows on the table, resting her chin in her hands.
"We almost died." Luke exaggerates.
"I'd love to hear this." Dawson laughs, looking between Jack and Luke.
"You did not almost die!" Elyssa argues, more animated than normal.
"What'd you guys do?" Bratt asks, laughing at the bickering.
"We went sledding at like midnight." Jack tells the group, shutting up Elyssa and Luke going back and forth.
"I almost broke my shoulder!" Lukes eyes widen.
"Your so dramatic. You hit a bump!" Elyssa rolls her eyes. "And you loved it! You and Teddy made snow angels."
"If anything Elyssa was the one who almost died." Jack says, more reasonable than his wife and brother.
"Yeah because you pushed me!" Elyssa points at Jack.
"I apologized!" Jack raises his hands in defense.
"I wanna dance." Megan says, standing up and trying to get out of the booth.
"Ahhh. Yes!" Elyssa pops up from her seat as well. Jack gets up, being led by Elyssa to the dance floor. The rest of the group follows.
"I forgot my drink." Elyssa stops walking, making Jack run into her.
"Stay here." He almost orders, knowing she's drunk and might go awry. She listens, waiting for Jack to grab her drink. Her smile beams when he returns, going back to her trip to the dance floor. Elyssa finds Megan and the other girls, dancing with them for a few songs.
"Lukeeee!" Elyssa sing songs, skipping over to him.
"What's up?" He laughs at her.
"That girl," she points to a tall blonde a few feet away from their group, "she's totally eyeing you."
"Nah uh." Luke tries to deny. The friends now all looking over there.
"Look look!" Elyssa cheers when the girl looks over.
"Rusty that's like the 3rd time she's looked over here in a minute." Huala elbows Luke.
"What do I do? I don't know what to do?" Luke starts to overthink.
"Go ask her to dance." Elyssa encourages.
"With the way you dance, you might want to finish your drink first." Jack squeezes his brothers shoulder.
"Haha" Luke rolls his eyes, pretending to laugh with his friends at jacks comment. Luke downs the rest of his drink, handing his empty glass to Shmid. The group cheers him on as he walks away.
"Come dance with meeeee." Elyssa grabs jacks hand in hers. He follows her, having fun dancing. Elyssa was jumping around, closing her eyes, having fun to the music.
"It is so hot." Megan says to her. Nico notices a stranger get pretty close to the girls.
"I know." Elyssa fans her face with her free hand.
"Excuse me." The stranger squeezes past the girls, facing Elyssa. Nico watches the interaction, keeping a close eye on the guy.
"Oh no problem. I didn't mean to be in the way." Elyssa apologizes. The guy stops, saying something to Elyssa. He slowly brings his hand up to her drink, sprinkling something in it without her noticing.
"Have a great night." Elyssa smiles as he walks away. Nico watches the guy walk away, not knowing if he should go after him or tell Elyssa first.
"Don't let Elyssa drink that, I think it's drugged." He quickly tells Jack before following the stranger.
"What?" Jack breathes before realizing what Nico said and quickly moving toward his wife.