13

meganjones posted a story

Elyssa sits in a chair in front of a vanity

Elyssa sits in a chair in front of a vanity. One lady is beginning to style her hair while another is organizing the makeup Elyssa will have on. She opens her phone, trying to be cooperative for the stylist.

Lyss
Good morning lovey
Jack🥰
Good morning. What's up for you today?
Lyss
In makeup and hair rn. Gotta shoot group stuff today. Hbu? You on the west coast yet?
Jack🥰
Ty is with Luke and they're about to pick me up to go to the airport. I'll lyk when we land
Lyss
Sounds good. Be safe
Jack🥰
I can't make any guarantees. Ty's not the best driver.
Lyss
He can't be worse than Z
Jack🥰
Good point.
Lyss
I gtg. Love you❤️
Jack🥰
Love you

Lyss loved message

"Good news?" the hair stylist, Wendy, comments, noticing Elyssas smile as she texts Jack.
"Uh, no. Just texting my husband." she softly chuckles. "He uh, he plays hockey." Elyssa says with a smile. Wendy smiles to herself as she finishes up Elyssa's hair. "What?" Elyssa comments on the stylists smile.
"Nothin" Wendy shrugs, fixing the last detail of Elyssas hair.
Elyssa gets up and gets her makeup done quickly, before meeting the rest of the girls on the beach. There are tons of people, multiple cameras and one videographer to take behind the scenes footage. The girls are instructed to have fun for a few shots. They are then all directed into poses. For the next couple hours, the girls get individual photos with many different poses and outfit changes. As the sun goes down, the camera equipment is packed up and the girls are relieved of the posing and photos for the day.
"Will anyone get in with me?" Megan asks the group of models as they all stand on the beach.
"Yessss!" Natalie cheers.
"Lyss?" Megan nudges her best friend.
"Let's do it." Elyssa shrugs, running toward the ocean. Megan, Natalie and some other girls chase after her. The rest of the girls go inside and bring out blankets and drinks to chill on the sand.
After a while, the girls in the water make it back to the beach, sitting down with the rest of the group.
"Never have I ever stolen anything." Kara says, looking around at the circle the girls were sitting in. They all laugh as a few girls put a finger down.
"Never have I ever... done it on a beach." Megan giggles.
"It? What are we, 12?" Elyssa critiques.
"Quit avoiding the question!" Megan teases.
"We were on our honeymoon!" Elyssa defends as she casually puts a finger down.
"Oh my god!" Natalie shrieks, surprised. Elyssas face heats up slightly. She's thankful it's dark outside.
"Ok! My turn. Never have I ever, lied about having a boyfriend." Elyssa jokingly glares at Megan.
"Oooooo" Elyssa hears the group taunt. Megan flips her best friend off before putting down a finger.
"I feel like there's a story behind that." Kenzie sounds interested. Megan smiles as she rolls her eyes.
"I'm dating her husband's friend and I didn't tell her until yesterday." Megan explains. The girls giggle and make comments about the situation. The girls continue to joke around for a few hours until they go inside for the night.

(Tagged meganjones)

(Tagged meganjones)

elyssahughes so far, so good

liked by karax, jackhughes and 1,872,015 others

jackhughes #taken
^^^elyssahughes miss youuuuu
trevorzegras runway in the wild
meganjones Aruba>>>
karax beach!
fan so she's not with Jack?
^^^fan1 I think the devils are on the west coast
quinnhughes working hard or hardly working?
^^^elyssahughes both.
natalie night swimming 🔛🔝
sportsillustrated 🔥🔥🔥