38

"Passport?" Elyssa asks Jack as she stands in their bedroom trying to make sure they have everything.
"Yes. I have yours too." Jack smiles. A small relief falls from Elyssas chest. "Baby it's gonna be good." Jack wraps her in a hug.
"It's just a long flight. I don't want anything to go wrong." She explains, relaxing into his grasp.
"Just relax." He tells her.
"Oh, why didn't I think of that." She says sarcastically as they separate.
"Shut up" he laughs.
"Bus is leaving!" Trevor calls upstairs. The couple grab their things and go downstairs to get dropped off at the airport.

"Are you ready for this 23 hour long flight?" Jack emphasizes the time as he follows Elyssa to board the plane.
"We just gotta do 3 hours to Dallas first. Don't put the cart before the horse." Elyssa teases.
"Heyyy" Jack sounds offended at her using his saying.

jackhughes posted a story

elyssahughes posted a story

"Who here do you think has the most bodies?" Elyssa giggles quietly to Jack

"Who here do you think has the most bodies?" Elyssa giggles quietly to Jack. They're 12 hours into their final flight to Sydney and both very bored.
The question makes Jack laugh, covering his mouth, trying not to disturb other people. "Uh," he looks around the people surrounding them. "That guy." Jack nods his head toward a guy in a full suit with his hair spiked up with faded sides.
"He looks like he could use some right now" Elyssa jokes about the guys uptight demeanor.
"Go ask him" Jack laughs.
"No way. You do it!" Elyssa gets slightly embarrassed.
"It was your question!" Jack argues with a smile.
"It was hypothetical!" Elyssa reasons. "My guess is that lady." Elyssa gestures in front of them.
"Pink hair?" Jack sounds surprised.
"Yeah. She looks like she's seen some shit"
"She does seem really cool." Jack agrees. They're amusing conversation gets interrupted by a flight attendant approaching them.
"Excuse me, but the lady in 38A bought this for you." The flight attendant hands the couple a bottle of champagne. Elyssa furrows her eyebrows, not understanding why.
"The lady with the pink hair?" Jack looks.
"Yeah." The attendant nods before walking away.
"Huh?" Elyssa shrugs.
"Ma'am?" Jack leans forward, trying to get the lady's attention.
"Yes?" She answers with an Australian accent.
"Thank you." Jack smiles.
"Is there a reason?" Elyssa asks. The lady chuckles.
"You two are young and in love. You've got what people search for their entire lives. You should enjoy it." She smiles, knowingly. A large smile rises to the couples faces. "Honeymoon?" She asks.
"Anniversary." Jack corrects.
"Really? How many years have you been together?" She asks with a smile.
"Married a year, together for 3." Elyssa answers.
"That's lovely." The lady smiles genuinely. "You two are beautiful together." The comment making Elyssas heart warm.
"Thank you." Jack smiles wider than Elyssa.
"Don't take it for granted." The lady says before turning around, ending the conversation.
"There's no way she's not a psychic." Elyssa exaggerates, making Jack laugh.

"Jacky!" Elyssa squeals as they enter the house Jack rented. "This is gorgeous!" She looks around.
"C'mere" Jack tells her, walking out to the back of the house. There is a large yard that leads to a private beach. Elyssa smiles as she follows him, taking in the sun beginning to set, reflecting on the water.
"This is perfect baby" Elyssa coos as Jack wraps his arms around her shoulders from behind. She lets her head fall back onto his shoulder, holding her hands on his forearms. He presses a kiss to her temple.
"You like it?" He asks. She turns in his arms to answer, but a hammock catches her attention.
"A hammock!" She grabs his hand to lead him to it. Jack laughs at her excitement. He sits in the hammock, Elyssa sitting on his lap, her legs draped across his. His hand grips her thigh, thumb slowly caressing her smooth skin. The two sit in silence, just taking in each other. Eventually, the two fall asleep. The sun goes down and the stars come out.
Elyssa stirs slightly, feeling something tickle her ankle. The feeling doesn't go away, forcing her to wake up. She looks down to find a small lizard crawling on her shin.
"Ahhh!" She screeches, jolting Jack awake.
"What?" His urgent voice rough with sleep. Jack sees her holding up her foot, with a lizard on it. He laughs, giving the lizard a little flick, getting off her skin. "Really?" He makes fun of her.
"It just startled me!" She defends.
"Mkay" he nods, lifting her as he stands up off the hammock. He looks down at her holding around his neck. "Close your eyes." He says softly. She does what he says, laying her head against his chest as he walks both of them inside and to bed.

jackhughes posted a story