53~ The Moments In Breakdown

Yana's POV
~~~~~~~~~

"Hello!!" I heard that rough voice and my breath hitched.

I glanced at Arsh to see him sheepishly smiling at me and I knew he fucking did it deliberately.

Was he jealous? Of course, he is, how could I forget this good-for-nothing quality of his?

I remembered How he was obsessed with my boobs during Ayaan's time, maybe he was the reason I didn't suffer from lactation pain even after not feeding my son.

Fuck!! What the hell I am thinking!! This isn't even related to anything, I shouldn't think like a horny teenager, I passed that age long ago.

I just shook my head at my stupidity and he kept me on the kitchen slab, I thought he would pick up the phone but he left me stunned by his action.

"Ahhhh..."

He pushed his two fingers inside me going too deep before grabbing the Phone and speaking in a composed voice like his fingers weren't resting under my pussy.

"Hello, Mr Rajdhan."

"Ahhb..ummmm" I kept my palm on my mouth when he twisted his fingers inside me making me want to cry hard with pain and pleasure.

I fucking knew he is doing it knowingly so that Lucifer could hear my moans, but why the hell did he need to be jealous now?

Even after having all of me to himself.

Mr Rajdhan didn't say anything for a second and I feared if he heard my moan or what.

I tried to take his fingers out of me but he glared at me before pumping them fastly and furiously.

I stopped my struggles while leaning on him and biting his earlobe with tears in my eyes.

"Looks like you called me to have a threesome Mr Singhaniya?"

I moved away and saw Ardhansh's face turning red with his words and a chuckle left my mouth, finally, he got someone as shameless as him.

I grabbed his neck and sensually whispered, "Say yes Mr Singhaniya."

I felt his fingers curling more upward inside me almost punishing me with displeasure and a loud moan left my mouth, "Ahhbhhh fuck."

I am fucking 200% sure Mr Rajdhan would have heard it.

Where I should hide my face? I cried in my mind at my Shamelessness.

He pulled out his fingers and I fell on the kitchen slab breathing heavily but my attention was on their conversation and I was even able to hear the breaths of that Lucifer.

"I fucking hate sharing my things Mr Rajdhan," He replied and caressed my swollen part but I slapped his hand away glaring at him and trying hard to come to normal.

"Any Worst reason for calling before meeting Mr Singhaniya? Hope you don't want to go against your words by backing off at the last moment," Mr Rajdhan lazily spoke avoiding his first phrase and I noticed Arsh was smirking.

Definitely, he wants something and is cooking something twisted in his head.

"If I did too, you don't have any room to argue Mr Rajdhan," He arrogantly replied and I smacked my head at his stupidity.

He is truly sick to say this, It's his billions of dollars that are invested in that project if he backed off at the last moment, he would be at a loss, why the fuck, he is hell-bent on showing how much brain he lost in these five years?

"Is Mr Singhaniya a fool or trying to be a fool?"

Mr Rajdhan asked and I raised my brow at him signing him to answer now but his words stunned me as hell.