30~You know who did that fraud?

Yana's POV
~~~~~~~~~

"So You will rub your nose on my shoe."

I asked I honestly wanted to know his answer, after all, he lost the bet.

Agreeing on this thing for an egoistic man like him is almost impossible, I know he would give any reason but would never accept this.

"As you wish my Jaan, Tum kaho to pair bhi chhumle tumhare, aur Sir par liye phire, yeh konsi badi baat hai."

He said and my eyes widened I stared into his eyes to find a lie but nothing came into my view.

"You know the consequence of this?"

I asked knowing very well he knew, he smiled but it wasn't as sarcastic as I expected it was more genuine than I ever saw.

"I don't care."

I frowned, I wanted him to argue, argue with me that he didn't want to accept me in front of the world but why he was being so calm

"The world will get to know about our relationship, they will call you a cheater do you want it?"

"I am divorced."

He answered and I frowned, I knew it, of course, if he wasn't divorced he would have never signed those marriage papers with me but still.

"Now I don't want you to do it."

I said and tried to get up but he pulled me back and I again landed on his lap.

"Why?" he trailed his finger on my jaw making my breath fasten.

I just didn't want this relationship to be official, I don't see our future together but most importantly, I don't want to break my sons, hearts by letting them know the reality.

"I can't......

My words died when I noticed his eyes filled with so much admiration, was he admiring me?

It sounds so weird?

I uncomfortably shifted on his lap but he pulled me closer and a gasp left my mouth.

"What..the hell are...you.doing.Ahhh..

His hold tightened around my waist and he leaned closer to me, the strong smell of musky oil invaded my nostrils.

"Kissing my wife," he whispered near my lips and kept his soft lips on mine.

I froze feeling his lips on mine, sucking slowly, and his teeth grazing my lower lip.

I clutched his shirt feeling his hand slowly unbuttoning my blazer and his lips devouring my mouth.

I tried to push him away trying to save myself from this pleasurable torture.

"Arsh...Ahhhnn..."

He bit my lower lip and a moan left my mouth.

"Fuck...moan baby!!!" he growled in between kisses and I tightened my hold on his shirt.

He swiftly pulled me closer and I felt something so hard in between my clothed thighs.

"Shit!!!" I understood what it was and tried to move away but he grabbed my hair and again thrust his tongue inside my mouth.

He got up and kept me on the table while snaking my left leg around his waist and making his hard lower part come in contact with my lower region.

He removed my blazer and threw it before hurriedly opening my shirt buttons, but his lips didn't leave mine.