35~ Breaking Her Apart

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two days went and she kept herself closed in the room.

First, she wanted to tell everything to her brother or father but after seeing that video clip her heart broke in pieces.

He had her MMS when she was bathing what if it went viral, her family wouldn't be able to show their face to anyone.

She wouldn't even have cared about her respect but her family won't be able to take that shame.

For the last two days, she has been scared to use the washroom, she was using her sister's bathroom when she was not present.

She was even forcing herself to avoid eye contact with anyone.

"Adhi Baccha, are you okay is there any problem?" Her Dadi's voice came and almost a sob escaped her mouth.

She wiped her eyes and answered, "I am fine Dadi.....just period cramps," She gave the same excuse she was giving for the last two days.

"Baby let's go to the Doctor," Meera said getting worried about her health, she knew her granddaughter loved bunking school by making such an excuse but her heart was saying there was something serious going on with her.

"No Dadi Mumma Gave me pills I would be fine," She replied controlling her cries and trying hard to suppress her tears.

"Okay then take a rest," Meera mumbled more to herself and walked away from there.

When Adhisha understood she wasn't there, she took sharp breaths trying to calm down.

Her phone rang and she saw it was her brother, she immediately picked it up and opened her mouth.

"Bhai!!"

"Happy Birthday Princess."

A loud sob escaped her mouth and she cried making him too worried with her sudden cries.

"Is everything Okay Adhi? ....why the hell are you crying?" He asked with panic but in reply heard only sobs.

"Do I need to come there?"

She handled herself and answered, "I am missing you Bhai."

He sighed and lovingly said, "Baby I am always there in your heart why are you crying? I will be there by tonight's flight."

"No..No bhai don't please, you know I am silly please don't take tension, I am fine."

"Are you sure?"

"100%" She answered and he hesitantly said not being sure about her words, he felt something so weird in her words.

"Take care and I need to go now, I sent your gift it will reach you soon."

"Bye," She mumbled and he disconnected the call.

She felt restless and like crying so much but today was their birthday party, and if she let her eyes get puffy, anyone would doubt her.

Because of her, she doesn't want her sister's best day to be ruined.

She got off the ground and tried to sleep for quite some time getting so much stressed out.

She woke up in the evening when Maya troubled her to get ready and to Maya's surprise she didn't argue with her.

When she opened the box of her dress, she was horror-struck to find his note.

"For my one night's bride."

The lines broke her heart she felt a strong urge to tell it to someone but she again shut her thoughts after reading further lines.