38~Confession Of Truth

Yana's POV
~~~~~~~~~

He stopped and I stared at his blank face, he told everything but not a single tear rolled down his eye and it scared me.

The people who hide their pain are always the ones who are vastly broken from the inside.

I cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer before whispering near his lips, "What happened after that Ardhansh?"

I asked it to rub his wounds brutally, to give him pain, to make him cry, if he didn't cry the pain would eat him alive and somehow it pains me too.

He parted his thin lips and inhaled sharply before continuing, "The abduction Case got closed when We got Adhi's later, that she......eloped with her lover...and Dadi's murderer was never found so they closed that case evenally....but I never lost hope...I knew nothing was the same as how police were showing the case."

"Then?"

"I investigated Adhi's activities in those days her phone calls, but the history was wiped out like everything was normal with my sister, I got to know from Maya that Adhi has a boyfriend and she truly eloped with him....my whole family believed it, but I knew my baby sister would have never done the single thing that would cost us our family's reputation....but my doubt got cleared when-

Your brother accused my sister of who-

A lone tear rolled down his eye and a breath of relief left my lips, though it wasn't hard for me to believe that my brother would have said like that.

But for now, my concern was him who Finally let the pain flow and soak his wounds, maybe it would help him out.

I pulled him near my chest and caressed his hair, his tears soaked my shirt, and his hold tightened around my waist but I kept calm the first time for his sake.

I do remember the shoulder he gave me when my Aai died, and then how I could leave him alone in the most vulnerable moment of his life, the way I did five years ago.

I hate that the old Yana still resides in me who is always after people's wounds trying to heal them it doesn't matter if she got injured in the way, but How far I would run away from reality, that's what I am.

I know what he said that day was true, he was forced to do those hideous crimes and I don't have any doubt that he loves me but the things he did are not forgettable and I just can't forget them.

Who forced him? Why was he forced? Why he agreed? It's another issue but the pain that he gave me is still there, but I feel pain seeing him like this, and that is enough for me to pull him closer.

"Your Mom and My Maa were friends from college time when you were born, your mother took a promise from Maa that she would marry me off to you, but you got lost, that good-for-nothing father of yours was a business partner of Mr Singhaniya so Adhisha and Maya has contact with Yashika."

"They grew up playing in your house, I knew Kaustubh likes Adhi, and the news of her eloping with her lover would have shattered him-

"But he said she is a characterless girl...he was my friend but being a brother, How could I tolerate such a thing, I broke all ties with Trivedi's and included All power to search for my sister, I knew she didn't elope so I did every fucking thing possible, I neglected my father's every fucking help even the Singhaniya corporation is broke in two parts, one earned with my hard work and one by my sperm donor, very few people knows it, I gathered all my energy, but it wasn't just about power and money it was always a game of emotions, It took years for me to gathered evidence and find out one name, KT..... But that fucker was always two steps ahead.....