17~ Slashes Of Memories

Yana's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

"Your Maa," Words left my mouth but I instantly regretted seeing the hurt in his eyes.

"Maa," he uttered and my emotions flowed so smoothly grappling my feelings all together.

His big eyes got filled with tears and I felt like a criminal.

"Your Masi Ma, She is Aehraan's Mumma," Maa told him and a tear rolled down my eye.

I glanced at Maa with disbelief and she just shook her head telling me to keep quiet.

But I am his mother ain't I? 'You lost him way before Yana' my mind mocked me, and I felt a sharp arrow piercing my heart.

I stared at his little face and How much I wanted to get up and grab him in my arms.

But what was stopping me?

Even after giving him birth through my womb, being the legal wife of his biological father, he would never call me a mom, and it's what hurts most.

But I would have prepared myself for this, After all, I was the one who abandoned him.

I kept Aehraan on the couch and bent down on my knees before forwarding my arms and asking him to come into my arms.

He hid himself in Maa's embrace and my eyes welled up, I suppressed my cries and noticed Maa looking at me with a worried face.

"Ayaan baby she won't hurt you," Maa assured him but he didn't turn to look at me and my heart broke brutally.

"Why are you getting scared, she is my mumma she won't hurt you."

I heard Aeh saying behind me and I didn't expect it would work but he turned to look at Aeh and then glanced at me.

"Come here baby, I promise I won't hurt you," I muttered my voice barely audible to my ears.

Why would I hurt my baby, my son?

He glanced at Aehraan who stood beside me with his hands on his hips and nodded his head, and to my surprise, he listened to Aeh's words.

He walked near me taking little feet and stood in front of me lowering his head in a nervousness.

I didn't control myself and hugged him tightly before smooching his face with lots of kisses.

"I love you, baby," I kept showering his chubby face with sloppy kisses trying to savour him once again in my arms.

"Yana," I heard Maa's voice but I didn't care about it, I just couldn't detach my child away from me.

I felt he was struggling in my hold and I immediately left him, to see him panting heavily.

"Sorry," I said wiping my tears away and he wiped his face with his tiny napkin before smiling at me and replying.

"It's okay, Maasi Maa."

My heartbeat skipped but how desperately I just wanted it to be Maa but I could endure it too until he was in front of my eyes.

"What's your name?"

He asked and I immediately answered, "Yan...Anny."