44~ A Curfew

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aehraan smiled with tear-filled eyes and asked, "Do you love me, Papa?"

He felt his heart breaking apart, and he replied carefully pulling him upward, "Yes...damn it......I love you so much."

Suddenly that thread broke in between and he screamed, "Aehraan!!!!!"

The moment just felt ceasing for a second his brain couldn't comprehend what had happened in a snap of a second.

A breath left his mouth when he noticed it didn't break completely it was still hanging a little but almost on the verge of breaking apart and Aehraan too stopped his movements completely.

But at the same time, special teams of rescue officers whom Akhil called were already at the place and they took another way to enter inside the gutter wearing coated suits to save themselves from snake bites, and in a few seconds, they made enough arrangements so if the thread broke and if Aeh fell too it wouldn't hurt him in any way.

Relief washed over his heart he slowly pulled his son upward and when he almost took him out he engulfed him in a tight hug.

"I am sorry...I am just too bad Father," he whipped hard holding him near his chest but got no response in return.

He pulled away and saw his unconscious son, his heartbeat skipped a little and he patted his cheek, "Aeh!! Baby wake up look you are fine."

He remembered about Ayaan and his eyes widened, he glanced at Akhil and ordered, "Call the Doctors!!"

Akhil nodded his head and Ardhansh lifted Aeh in his arms and moved inside the house when Yaksha saw it a cry almost fled her mouth but she held it back.

Ardhansh kept him in Ayaan's room and said to his mother-in-law whom he met on the way out, "I will come back after taking Ayaan."

Yaksha nodded her head and he ran outside just to notice the police commissioner on the way who opened his mouth to inform him.

"Sir there is a curfew in the city."

But Ardhansh was already out almost ignoring his words, he sat in the car and drove away while dialling Saransh's number remembering that Akhil told him Yagya and Vansh hadn't found his son.

But he didn't forget the unusualness in the atmosphere, the almost empty roads of Mumbai but didn't think much about it.

"He..llo!!" He heard Saransh's voice that almost came shakily and asked, "Did you-

"I....did," Saransh replied in a little flowy voice looking at the little boy clinging to his chest and trying hard not to stutter with pain.

Ardhansh took a long breath and asked, "Is he fine? Where did you find him."

"He was...On the railway station," Saransh replied caressing Ayaan's head he deliberately didn't elaborate about the situation not wanting to trouble Ardhansh's mind.

"But You Aren't?" Ardhansh asked and Saransh smiled sensing the care in his best friend's voice.

"I am...just a knife scratched my abdomen."