27~ Adhisha Singhaniya

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

He picked up the call and waited for the other person to speak but a long silence followed and only their breathing sound mingled in the air.

After long five minutes, a chuckling sound came from the other side making him stare blankly at the wall before him.

"You always love to see people bending in front of you?" Yashika chuckled and taunted but he kept his mouth shut.

"I can sense your anger from here, so my lovely sister told you everything," she said and he closed his eyes suppressing his anger.

He took a long breath and gathered his mind before asking,

"How are you?"

His deep voice reached her ear and she felt her heartbeat skipping for a second before again coming back to its original rhythm.

"I am fine....and you?"

"Not so good after getting betrayed," He answered and she felt guilt surging through her heart.

"I will be back soon."

"I will wait....after all, you need to pay," He replied and disconnected the call.

He walked out of the kitchen and saw his friends and their wives sitting on the sofa while his wife sitting opposite them.

"See Ardhansh came why don't you ask him now?" Vishakha said to her.

Yana lifted her eyes and glanced at him to see his ruined mood and gulped her words.

"What's the matter?" He calmly asked and took a sit beside her before grabbing her waist and pulling her closer.

She kept her hand on his and tried to pull it away but he tightened it more.

"It's okay Bhabhi you both have two sons now," Vansh mocked and Ardhansh glared at him making him raise his hand immediately in surrender.

"So we are going for shopping," Vishakha announced getting fed up with their boring formalities.

"Are you telling me or asking?" Ardhansh asked her with a raised brow and she simply smiled.

"Whatever you want to think?" she replied and Yagya felt proud of her for being so courageous and opening her extraordinary mouth in front of Ardhansh Singhaniya.

"She is MY WIFE...AND What if I don't want to let her go."

"I will come, I need to buy garments for my sons," Yana said making him look at her with displeasure.

"I need to buy them clothes or the next day you would make them wear my frocks."

Everyone chuckled hearing her words except him who got up and followed her as she entered their bedroom.

He too entered behind her and closed the door with a thud making her bit her lower lip.

"I will ask Akhil you don't need to go out," he debated and she turned to look at him.

"He is your Assistant, not your wife or girlfriend who would buy your underwear once needed."

"So I will ask Justin."

"So he is your next wife....congratulations."

"Heck no but It isn't like he didn't shop it for me even Akhil had bought your clothes too including inners."

Her eyes widened hearing his words and she shouted, "Just shut up Ardhansh and give me your credit card."

He grabbed her wrist and pinned her on the nearby wall before rubbing his chest harshly on her soft breasts.