43~ I Dont Want To Die

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

He rashly drove on the road his mind still stuck on the question that where would be his both sons?

His phone rang and he lifted his Bluetooth before tugging it on his ear and speaking with an irrational mind, "Speak."

"Arsh..."

It was Vansh who again spoke not before taking a long breath.

"Akhil..told me everything I am there at the Airport, Yagya would handle the road curfew, but Are you fine?"

"I am," He replied and bit his lip keeping his feelings at stake.

"I heard Saransh is in the city....he came back last night...Why don't you ask him too."

He hummed in response and Vansh continued, "I am sure whoever the hell did this, he wouldn't have kept Ayaan and Aehraan in the same place."

He didn't say anything on that topic and diverted it calmly, "If you found anything do inform me."

Vansh answered in affirmation and disconnected the call, he sped up the car and suddenly pulled the break in the middle of the road.

He banged his fist on the steering wheel and yelled, "FUCK!!!."

A lone tear slid down his eye and he muttered under his breath suppressing the pain in his chest, "Papa will save both of you, just don't get scared, I never gave up then How could you? My genes can't be fucking recessive."

His Phone once again rang and his face hardened after seeing the private number, he fucking knew it.

He received the call and kept quiet waiting for the other person to speak first, who chuckled after a long silence and said with amusement.

"I missed you Brother in law, Actually My food doesn't digest without troubling your peace so here I am again with my shitty Game."

Ardhansh didn't say anything and heard him silently, "First Your Gorgeous sister and now those little chicks."

"I will fucking dig you alive KT, if a single scratch came on their skin, and you very well know I fucking don't have a habit of joking."

"Ahhh!! I am scared so what!! just think If those little pups got blasted, BOOM!!! you wouldn't even get a single cell of their body."

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, BLOODY BASTARD....FUCKING BE A MAN AND FACE THE HELL OF ME AND I WILL SHOW YOU HOW IT FEELS TO GET BLASTED."

"MAN!!!! ASK YOURSELF FIRST PRINCE, IF YOU ARE?" he chuckled in amusement knowing very well that he hit the right cord.

Ardhansh closed his eyes after hearing his words and tried to calm down the fire that was burning under him and decided to keep quiet and hear whatever was coming.

He just can't risk his both sons' lives by doing something that would make him regret it later.

"Oh Don't worry I just called you to tell you, it's not me who did this kidnapping, IT is someone else, I am not that CHEAP to lie with you, brother-in-law, but Let's see If you can find your sons or not, I am just ready with popcorn and I am damn sure I will fucking enjoy the show."