41~ Dusk Of Happiness...

Yana's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
[A month later]

I stood under the shower letting the water touch my sore parts my mind still grappling with the things that happened last night.

What if our sons would have caught us in that situation? I fucking can't be so reckless.

My body was aching so terribly and I moved my eyes upward to see a ceiling mirror and saw those red-purple marks all over my body and my mouth hung open.

He didn't even leave a single place where his marks wouldn't show.

I painfully breathed.

I don't even want to count how many times he had bitten my private area marking it again and again.

He too would have got these beautiful marks after all I did the same with him.

Even after being drunk, his words are still resonating in my ears, 'This fucking thing is my wife,' his growls.

Shit!!! I fucking gave him a blowjob.

How could I?

I didn't plan to get so high on liquor but it just happened and I lost myself.

We attended the party of Mr Malik Last night, he is a shareholder in Singhaniya Corporation and Ardhansh's business companion.

I attended it as an employee and he as a business friend, but I didn't expect Vishakha Di and Vaibhavi to be there and they insisted me to drink.

I just needed something to clear out my messed up mind and I thought alcohol would work but this shit happened.

It's been a month and I still haven't talked with Aabha Di, I would have but she isn't in town, I heard she and Abhay Jiju are out on vacation so I decided to simply wait for her to return.

One month ago That night he cleared one thing in front of me by showing that newspaper that his sister was dead.

I still remember the front headline of that newspaper.

'In an isolated bungalow, 100 servants found burned.'

He told me, that in those 100 servants, one was his sister that's it, he clearly stated he wouldn't open his mouth more than this, making me stunned for a while.

He even said, that I knew enough now and I shouldn't poke my head in his matter, he would handle it by himself.

What the hell did he think of himself?

Wasn't it my matter too, After all, I was ra...

I was so angry with his words that I left him there and went to my mother's house in the middle of the night only to remember that my parents were at my house with my children.

Seeing my condition, Bhai didn't ask me anything, and I liked the privacy he gave me with no disturbance.

I was so furious that I forgot about my both sons too, his words haunted me the whole night making me irritated so much that I kept closing myself in a room.

The next day Maa came back to Trivedi mansion and she brought my both sons with her so I was relieved.

She too didn't ask me anything and I liked that they didn't try to meddle in my life.

I thought he would come to pick me up by evening but that arrogant man didn't even care to call me and ask how I was. Making me more mad.

But to my surprise, he came to pick me up after three days, till then my anger subsided and his calmness told me he did it deliberately.