20~ Pain & Pleasure

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you want my ice cream?" Ayaan asked seeing Aehraan continuously staring at him.

They were sitting inside Ayaan's room enjoying the ice creams their maternal uncle bought for them.

"Nooo...but can ask you something?" Aeh asked after debating for a while.

Ayaan just nodded his head and Aeh asked, "Where is your Mumma?"

Ayaan's hand halted and he answered, "I don't know...but Papa said she would be back soon....then I will live with my mumma Papa."

'What is your Papa's name?"

Ayaan smiled widely and replied, "Aldhansh S. I. N. G. H. A. N. I. Y. A."

"Alshansh, Sin....gha...niya," Aehraan pronounced that good-for-nothing name, looking so thoughtful at the moment.

"No... it's Aldhansh S. I. N. G. H. A. N. I. Y. A," Ayaan repeated not knowing how to pronounce the long surname, he learned the spelling so he wouldn't embarrass himself writing the wrong surname in the exam.

"I said the same Alshansh...Sin...gha..niya," Aehraan said and Ayaan slapped his head.

"Where I can find him?"

Ayaan stared at him and answered, "He is a businessman."

"Ohh....So he goes to teach like Mumma, In which school?"

"No, He goes to the office," Ayaan answered and opened his books to do his homework.

"So where is his office," Aehraan cleverly asked the question he wanted to ask from the start but didn't expect Ayaan to be over-smart.

"Mumbai," Ayaan answered and got busy with his studies.

"No...I was.."

"Ask Google Uncle, he will tell you who is my Papa... And now sleep or Nani will rub your buttocks with a wetstick."

Aehraan shut his mouth and pulled a duvet on his head leaving just his eyes to look outside.

His eyes fell on Ayaan's piggy bank and an evil smile came on his lips, he closed his eyes deciding in his mind to confront that man tomorrow.

*********

He entered the room to see her throwing all things around and madly screaming while scratching her body.

Her tear-stained cheeks glowed under the moonlight, the blush on her cheeks looking alluring to his eyes.

He smiled and took a seat on the bed while amusingly staring at her futile attempts.

The smile made him look more handsome than he was, his eyes wandered to her thin figure, her slender legs visible through that silk-red nighty while her shoulder-length hair blocked his view to look at her.

He felt frustrated but in a second she turned around giving him a full view of her angelic face and a wide smile came on his lips.

She grabbed the vase and threw it in his direction but he caught it and chuckled loudly infuriating her more.

She grabbed a clay statue and threw it at him, he was going to catch it but deliberately missed the chance, letting it hit his head and drowning the blood out.

A satisfied chuckle left her mouth and she walked near him before clinging to his body like a child.

She deliberately sat on his thighs keeping her legs on either side and rubbed herself hard on his cock.