(15)

~🌠✨⭐✨🌠~

~🌠✨⭐✨🌠~

Everyone gathered in the courtyard, where the Elemental Masters worked efficiently to eliminate any means of transportation off the island, ensuring Chen couldn't escape.

A sigh escaped me as I watched them take down the blimp, accompanied by D/N's loud barks. "Sink the ferry!" ordered Jay, his determination evident. "No one is getting off this island."

Bolobo, using his powers over nature, summoned seaweed from the ocean, ensnaring the boat and causing it to sink. Seated on the stairs of the courtyard, I found some Master Chen noodle takeout next to me.

Thankfully, the noodle factory held a lifetime supply of Chen's food menus, likely preserved by Cole.

D/N quickly scampered back to me, his tiny tongue hanging out. "Looks like you're quite comfortable amidst all this chaos," I remarked dryly.

He barked in response, but then swiftly turned his head in a different direction, his tail wagging. "Here," Lloyd approached, handing me a water bottle.

Gratefully accepting it, I was already quite full from the takeout. "Thanks," I acknowledged.

Cole and Zane emerged from the palace, and Cole reported, "All the rooms and sleeping quarters are clear, but still no sign of Clouse or Chen."

Concern etched Kai's features as he inquired about Skylor. Lloyd, ever the reassuring leader, patted his back.

"She wasn't able to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends," he said. "Since you're her friend, she's ours too. We'll find her."

Cole nodded in agreement, "Yeah, with no way off the island, it's only a matter of time."

Garmadon approached the group, expressing his pride. "I'm proud of you all. You managed to achieve the one thing the Elemental Masters needed."

"Sticking together." His words echoed with a profound truth. "But you must not rest on your laurels, for your guard is down when you sleep,"

I set the water bottle down, directing my question to Cole, "Cole, are you sure you checked everywhere?" His confusion was evident as he responded, "Hmm? Yeah, all the rooms were checked twice. Why?"

I explained, "This place has an underground labyrinth and a lot of secret passageways. Isn't it safe to assume Clouse and Chen took a passageway and are outside the palace walls?" In reality, they were already across the island.

Skylor would be arriving soon to warn us, with Chen in tow. The team's eyes widened in realization.

"We need to get to Nya, now!" Lloyd shouted urgently.

~🌠✨⭐✨🌠~

The Ninja, accompanied by Garmadon, hastened to the area where they stored their vehicles. Nya was already there, working alongside Karlof, who was engrossed in repairing Jay's mech discovered in the jungle.