(7)

~🌠✨⭐✨🌠~

~🌠✨⭐✨🌠~

Nya and [Name] engaged in a sparring match, wielding distinct weapons. The Master of Stars brandished a staff, while Nya skillfully wielded a shinai.

Their weapons clashed repeatedly, resulting in constant standoffs. On the sidelines, Garmadon fervently yelled out strategic instructions for [Name] to follow.

Garmadon bellowed, "Focus on swift strikes, [Name]! Exploit the gaps in her defense and seize the advantage!"

As this unfolded, Wu, Misako, and Borg observed the girls' sparring matches through surveillance cameras. The inventor, Borg, stroked his chin thoughtfully. "Interesting," he began. "I had no prior knowledge of the existence of a Master of Stars."

"That's because she is the first of her name," Misako revealed. Borg raised an eyebrow, questioning, "But how is that possible?" However, he soon realized that asking such a question was a misstep, for fate had a peculiar way of unfolding.

"Unlike Lloyd and the others, her power has a different origin," Misako explained, observing as [Name] skillfully brought Nya to the floor. "We've been anticipating her arrival for quite some time now."

She showed the genius inventor a scroll, "It says right here, 'Once the darkness has been quelled, the sky will reveal its brilliant lights. Just as they have before,'" Misako translated from the old text.

"The darkness represents the Overlord, has now lifted, and with him no longer casting a shadow, [Name] is the brilliant light in the sky," Borg mused with a thoughtful hum. "It's quite poetic," he mused.

Misako rolled up the scroll, stating, "With the proper training, she'll become a valuable ally, won't she, Wu?" She turned to the silent elder.

Wu, who had observed the entire ordeal in silence, watched as his older brother instructed [Name]. Picking up on Wu's quiet demeanor, Borg inquired, "Is Wu alright?"

Misako responded with an unamused hum, "He's just a bit upset that [Name] chose to train with Garmadon rather than him."

"That is not true!" Wu, the younger son of the First Spinjitzu Master, quickly denied it. She rolled her brown eyes, "Yes of course it isn't," shaking her head.

Wu let out a groan, expressing his frustration. "I don't understand—I have experience training Elemental Masters," he grumbled. Misako suggested, "Then maybe, let Garmadon have a try."

She pointed at the screen, emphasizing, "See, [Name] is making significant progress under his guidance." They observed as [Name] incorporated Garmadon's advice in the next sparring match against Nya.

~🌠✨⭐✨🌠~

Garmadon tapped his bo-staff against the mats, concluding, "That's enough for today, good work, you two," as he praised Nya and myself.