"She is soft like a feather....wtf Hridyam Singhaniya"

" Congratulations " she wished me.

" Her voice sounds like......fuck you Hridyam"

She left from there and disappeared into the crowd.

" Should I kill that crowd?" 

" But for whom?" asked my inner self

" For her......No fuck... this girl is making me insane.....I am wondering if she would be my wife she will make my life a blunder.....fuck off "

I stood up from there and went towards my room. The whole day passed and now I was ready for the PHERAS.

Dadi asked me" Hridyam are you ready?" entering inside.

" ji dadi"

( yes grandma)

" You look very handsome. Thu thu thu '' she said fake spitting on the side to ward off the evil eye.

"Dadi look at me I am looking more handsome then bhai" Udit said back hugging dadi. He just came inside.

( Bhai - brother)

"No, today my Hridyam looks the most handsome.  When you get married, you will look most handsome." Dadi said lovingly patting his cheek.

" Thik hai toh ek sundar susheel kanya dekh kar meri bhi shaadi karwa do fir main apni shadi mai sabse handsome lagunga" udit said in excitement 

(Okay, so look for  a beautiful and well-mannered girl and marry me too. Then I will look most handsome on my wedding day)

Me and dadi shook our heads looking at his childishness.

" But who will marry  an idiot like you?" Neel said entering inside.

"How did you call me an idiot?  I am the most smart, handsome and kind boy of this group.  Leave me, who will marry you tin ke dabbe?" Udit said.

"when will these two grow up?" 

" Anarkali look how your brother is calling me tin ka dabba" Neel said complaining.

" Bhai can hear tin ke dabbe" udit mocked him.

" you udit shut up or I will..." Neel warned him.

" haww ......dadi see how he's  trying to scare me by his warning" udit said hiding behind dadi. Which is clearly a drama. He does that when dadi and I are around him. Otherwise he always fights until he wins. 

Nobody can won from him in talks not even me.

" You two, shut up, otherwise I will not let you both eat my wedding meal." I warned them.The one who threatens to kill people, threatens to deny food to his friend and brother. 

They both shut their mouths and didn't utter a single word.

" Good" I utter and walked outside with dadi.

Author’s pov.

Mahira was pacing back and forth in her room, worry was clearly visible on her face.

" No no...it can't be true" she muttered. Clutching the hem of her duppata.

" I can't go ahead with this marriage.  And after knowing that , my Vishal's child is growing in my womb. No way.... I can't marry someone else" She said caressing her belly.

" I love Vishal " 

" I have to tell Hridyam....I can't cheat on him"  she said wiping off her tears.