Chapter 110: Return to me [Road to the Incident Arc]

Start from the beginning

Selena caughs blood out of her mouth as she looked up and dodges a very fast punch, she does realise that he is catching up to her speed real fast and it only has been so little time and he has already adapted most of her attacks just become regular speed attacks.

Lubo (...?): Your boring me.

Lubo was already infront of her and punched her in the guts and then threw her in the air, Lubo looks at his right hand and he sees a console, even though this is not the same Lubo we know, he types something and suddenly... Something grabbed Selena and slammed her down to the ground so hard she was heavily injured by it, this causes a small hole in the school yard, then she was pulled up and pushed further back as she hits the fence and then she hears a landing noise as Selena looked and saw him standing there.

Selena (Thinking to herself): He can teleport and have telekinesis, but this is not his own physical strength, it is the boost after the awakening, could he be? No...

Lubo took a step forward and stopped insantly and then dodged a knife throw with ease.

Lubo (...?): Didja think I would stand there and take-

Selena manages to punch him in the guts as she spits out blood and then she kicks him back a little after that.

Selena: You talk a lot, how about you show me your real power, you freak of nature!

Lubo (...?): Oh please, you really want your misery of this world called life to end so quickly? How boring can you get. 

Lubo gets into a fighting position and Selena does the same, despite her thinking of a wanting a finishing move that wastes his energy so she can land a backstab. Then both ran at each other and clashed for a moment, but then he was behind her and he kicked Selena in the head which made her feel dissy for a second and then he barrages her for 3 seconds and rips her shirt off and then straight up punches her breasts hard and then he grabs her head with his arm and smashes it into his knee twice and then throws her as she hits the fence of the school again and then falls down with blood following the fence.

Selena gets up, she felt grateful for the demon regeneration promised from the contract as she chuckles, her brother may come and finish him off yet... He did not response to the mind messages from 2 minutes ago which worries her more.

Lubo (...?): By that expression, you look pretty worried...

Selena was surprised, he read her expression like a book, can he just predict her as well?

Lubo (...?): That fraud of a devil host probably wants to dispose of you regardless of you being a family, don't you realise it? We play a role in society and we depend by value of how useful we are, if we are useless to the cause we fight, we get disposed by the higher ups.

Selena: No, he wouldn't dare...

Lubo (...?): I mean believe what you want, in order for success sacrifices must be made.

Selena throws more knives out of her pocket and he dodges until she runs out of them, she was really, really mad at what Lubo said, denying the idea of her brother trying to get rid of her at this very moment, he should be unaware of Lubo's return to life.

Selena runs towards him and tries to hit him with barrages and kick barrages, but he dodges with ease as it seems that Lubo notices Selena's energy is growing weaker and she is slowing down heavily, but at this point he lets her try and hit him as he continues dodging with ease, not even using the reflect ability of the Ivanov family against her, she has been weakened enough.

Lubo (...?): Okay...

Lubo grabs Selena by the arm and breaks it.

Lubo (...?): Enough is enough, maybe I might tell you that Lubo just got that lucky chance of survival, that manifestation awakening also does restore any fatal damage dealt by a devil. This only happens, but that kind of fatal damage increases the chance of awakening a manifestation at that very moment.

Lubo lets her drop on the ground as she was in pain and coughed more blood.

Lubo (...?): If Lubo was a bit older, I would've done something so humiliating, but I rather not add a p-word to your criminal record.

Lubo kicks her in the face causing her to spit more blood and grabs her with telekinesis and throws her in the air.

Lubo (...?): Before you die, my manifestation is Moderator's Access, creates a console with commands and if mastered properly can be summoned and typed commands without moving a finger making it more unpredictable. Obviously I used it to awaken Lubo's actual manifestations, air force and telekinesis.

Selena: Yo- ...Ugh...

Lubo (...?): I know ya gonna think how it is useful to tell your opponent that they are about to die, well makes it easier for the time being. 

Lubo sighs.

Lubo (...?): Air cutter, 100%.

Suddenly Selena was being cut in pieces through the wind and the air around her, the manifestation of Airforce was being confused with Wind manipulation, she realised that and that led it to be easily disguised as it is the cutting ends with peices of her falling to the ground as then he walks up and lays against the fence of where he forced Selena's blood on and faints.

Iliana found herself coming back just to see this moment, whoever that was, she knew it was probably really overpowered on its own.

Iliana was Lubo and Vlad's classmate and was there, luckly her manifestation was the reason so many of the school folk survived, but also she was the only kid directly helping a pro-hero during the devils attack, but she got injured and now was only allowed in this side of Vidin as the fight against the other devils is allowed.

Iliana: Moderator's access huh? You really are something else, a freak of nature, but in the good way that is.

===========================================================================

Back in the present, it has been 3 weeks since the defeat of Nyan and the escape of Diara, atleast from what th emedia has heard.

Amelia sat there with Mina looking at UltraX's (Lubo's) grave and both took a deep breath.

Amelia: So that is how he survived the incident?

Mina: He told me it was sudden, but he only recalls it since he checked the console's records of that very day.

Amelia: Do you think he did it again?

Mina: I am unsure really, we tried locating him in the anti-hero base, but no location has been found yet the thing is still actively keeping up with his health saying he is alive, but I doubt it.

Amelia: I see...

Amelia sighs as both then look up at the stars forming something only both of them knew.

End of Chapter