14

*[I can't believe I wrote ts ]*
***

Already going to sleep this early? Wow, getting fired must be really sickening for her.

"Doesn't feel too good, does it?" I whisper to myself, as I watch her from inside her closet. How did I manage to get in?

Her dumbass ex left the door open, he's not fit for her, or any woman for the matter. What if it was a different man who broke into her house? A nasty man?

Luckily I got here before anyone else, otherwise, she might've been in danger. I wait till I hear loud snores before stepping out and going towards her drawers.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for souvenirs.

I shake with nerves as I try to quietly step past her sleeping cat. Who's conveniently asleep in front of her dresser.

As I attempt to take my first step over the beautiful creature, it lets out a stretched yawn and I immediately step back.

I hold my breath as the cat rolls over to a more comfortable sleeping position. I release a breath as I watch the cat fall right back to sleep.

Thank goodness. I let out a quiet huff and quickly stepped over the cat. I reach to pull out the first drawer with the cute pink decoration, which is always for the underwear. Who puts their underwear in the last drawer?

I smile to myself, as I try not to giggle like a teenage boy who finally spoke to their crush.

Coming to a final decision(after taking 10 minutes). I chose her cheetah print underwear and her pink lace with imprinted flowers. I look at them in awe and put the cloths over my face. I breathe in deep trying to smell her, she uses tide, an interesting choice.

I inch over to her bed to hover over her. I look back at the sleeping cat and turn back to Deteli, noticing how they both are sleeping on their side. I smirk at the scene finding it cute, she's the best cat mom! After admiring the scene, I stuff the underwear in my pants before softly sitting on the end of the bed.

As I slowly ease my ass on the bed Deteli starts to shift a little and I freeze. This is going to kill me. As I finally fully sit down I listen to her quiet snores.

Since I'm sitting at her feet I get a full view of her legs. Her head is faced towards the wall while her braids fall over her eyes. I take a moment to look up near her waist and notice that she left the bag of chocolate pretzels open, which spilled all over her white covers.

She's is gonna be mad about that tomorrow. I let out a quiet sigh as I leaned over towards the mess. My eye catches the dash of chocolate that got on her thigh, and I cover my mouth feeling flustered at the sight.

I've never felt so tempted, I haven't seen her in so long. I almost forgot how hot she was. Who am I kidding? I will never forget how pretty my baby is.

Feeling bold I lightly caress her bare thighs with my cold hand and I watch her body slightly shiver. I take note that she's wearing tiny shorts and a tank top. I start to feel hot throughout my body.

I take her not reacting to my touch as a sign to go further. I stare once again at the chocolate smudge on her thigh.

Well if you're dirty I have to clean you off right? I lightly hold her thigh as I lick my lips.

I bring my face to her thigh and lightly circle the chocolate with the tip of my tongue just to test the waters. She doesn't react so I place a kiss on her thigh. She doesn't react.

My grip on her flesh gets slightly tighter as I start sucking her sweet skin. I begin to rub my hand up and down her leg as if she isn't asleep and unaware. I start losing myself in the soft flesh and I accidentally let out a soft whimper.

But instantly I freeze and pull away as the girl lets out a loud groan. She starts moving her leg and rolling over to face the other side.

I quickly stand up and try to swiftly move back into the closet. As I move to hide, I slip on one of her cat's toys. I instantly felt fear as I heard Deteli call out. Her room is dark, but is it dark enough to not see a damn near 6ft grown man on her bedroom floor?

I hold my breath as I hear the cat start meowing, fucking pussy.

"Tracy, it's okay baby." The girl says with a raspy voice, petting her bed for her cat to jump up. As soon as the cat jumps up on the bed she starts meows more, so the girl pets it to calm it down.

It works and the girl falls back to sleep after telling her cat to be more quiet. The cat jumps back off the bed to hiss at me so I swiftly stand up and exit.

After closing the room door behind me I walk into her living room and see her house key. I do need my own, don't I?

I take a picture of her key from all angles so I can get it copied. I get done and decide to write her a little note. Just to show my appreciation before I leave. I grab a random piece of paper and then a pin from her kitchen.

"I'm yours and only yours Deteli." -By yours truly

She'll be so spooked! I should stay and hide in here to get her priceless reaction. Maybe I should write her her ex's name on it so she'll hate that bitch even more.

Then she'll think about how much she needs me, how much she loves me, and how I'm the only one who gets to love her.

I smile to myself as I make sure to lock the door behind me on my way out.

Double upload for the culture!