1

Saturday
March 7th, 2025

Sellivon-

I watch the automatic doors slide open as I walk into the clothes store called 'Bullseye'. I'm looking to buy a cute superhero onesie for my 6-year-old brother . It's his birthday today and I haven't seen him since I moved out.

Which was 3 months ago...

I decided to move out when me and my stepdad got into it. He told me that my writing "wasn't going anywhere" and that I was a "lazy piece of shit".

Did my mom defend me? Of course not. Why would she? She's a lost soul.

So I packed my bags and moved into a decent-sized apartment. One bedroom, one bath, a pretty nice sized living room, and kitchen. That I paid for with my money.

I enter the little kids' section going towards the cartoon pajamas.
As I reach for the first onesie in sight I feel something hard hit my chest, letting out a soft grunt I look down.

Wow.

She has the most beautiful soul ever. I can just tell by looking at her. She's apologizing but I can't hear her, I'm mesmerized. Her beautiful dark brown skin looks good enough to bite and her dirt brown eyes have so much soul in them. The way her pink shirt is hugging against her medium sized chest. Her pants are failing to be baggy as I see her curves begging for me to let them free. Fuck.

I shift when I feel my pants start to tighten. Finally snapping out of it when the lady stops talking to stare at me with concern. I pull my hoodie down to the furthest length it could go. Biting my lip I start praying to God that my baggy pants are hiding my little problem.

"Sir, are you okay?" The lady looks up at me with her almond eyes. I'm definitely not okay, what the hell is this I'm feeling? Is this love? Nah, love at first sight is cheesy, but I've never felt this way before. I might be sick.

"Yes I'm fine, would you be okay? I mean are you okay?" I start mixing up my words like an idiot. I try to laugh it off as I break a sweat.

She cracks a smile before speaking "Aww you're so cute" she giggles while beginning to rest a hand on her hip.

"What's your name cutie?" she looks up at me with those eyes and I find myself having to adjust my hoodie again.

"Sevllion"

Did she just call me cute? In a romantic way or in an adorable puppy way? Showing mixed signals and we aren't even dating yet. Yet?

"Well I'm sorry Sellivon, but I have to get back to my shopping" she shows off her pearly whites before walking off. She smells like pears I wonder if she'll smell like that tomorrow or the day after that.

I look behind me to see her heading toward the food aisle. It wouldn't be weird for me to "accidentally" bump into her again. Yes, it would. I'm not going to do that, especially since I just met her. At the moment I'd rather not scare the pretty lady off.

I grab the first Iron man onesie I see and make my way to the self-checkout. I have stop at the candy aisle first before I leave though. It's store rules.

I start rushing to the aisle noticing it's almost closing time. Why the fuck did I decide to come so late.

Making my way to the candy section I run my fingers through the shelf to see what candy I'm going to choose. Stopping in my tracks I look up to notice I've found her. My chocolate covered pretzels, my sweet and salty goodness. I take the opportunity to grab them seeing that they're the last pack.