9

I don't call Deteli back, feeling too guilty about my actions. What if I had got caught by that lady. Deteli would totally hate me if she knew what I did.

The worst part is that I finished myself off in my car. I couldn't just drive home while hard. This is so weird, am I sick?

I have been off my meds for a while now.

I grab the charcoal paint that's sitting beside me and add detail to my drawing. I haven't finished writing my book yet, but good thing a deadline isn't set. I know my fans can't wait for this sequel and I wont disappoint them.

Hands flowing across the canvas like a cool breeze in the summer, I smile to myself. I love looking at her in all forms. Real life, daydreams, photos, drawings, paintings, sculptures. I just like looking at her.

Ever since she's told me about her little problem with her ex I've been plotting. I told her to file a restraining order, so when he never shows up again that'll be the excuse.

"Oh don't worry he's probably just never been around since the restraining order, I'm here now don't be too sad that he's gone." I rehearse my future words as I paint a white saw dust on top of the circled charcoal.

I'm not planning on killing the guy, I'm just trying to keep my life where it's at. Where she's at.

If that means I have to threaten him to leave my girl alone, I will. If that means I have to send him away to a fucking Africa, I will. If I have to kill him-

Anything I have to do, to keep her in my life I'll do it.

"Ah paintings finished!" I stretch my arms back and let out a yawn. I look at the painting in awe.

"I lowkey ate with this one," I chuckle at the fact I used Deteli's terminology to say it looks good. I always find my self smiling when anything relates to her. Like when I was taking out the trash the other day, and a random thought crossed my mind, "ohh deteli has a cat".

I called 'pet smart' the exact same day to ask them if they had any kittens available. I thought that she would like if I got her another one. Then I realized that I was doing too much and sulked the whole day.

Anyways, this was the best painting thus far. Maybe I can give it to her as a gift? Nah, that's too romantic and will probably scare her off. I just gonna put it in my storage closet with the others.

***

Since it's my off day I don't have anything to do. I could go shopping, get my nails done, or eat some seafood. I groan loud, knowing that only one thing can truly cure my boredom.

I call my only friend.

Beep
Bee-

I looked at my phone in audacity. I cut the man off before he can even breathe.

"Oh so now you wanna' answer fast?" I press, with a lil smirk on my face and a attitude in my tone that could kill. 

"I'm sorry love, I was busy with work"

I cough a little bit at his dragged out and seductive tone. Who he learn this from? I need my little shy Angel back.

"Love? Who said you could call me that ?" I smirk when I hear a soft stuttered breath on the other side.

"I-Im sorry Deteli, I thought it would be a cute nickname, between two people who are friends, completely platonic, one girl one guy frien-"

My face falls after each sentence that leaves his mouth. So I hang up in his face before he can friend zone me even more.

He's not bout' to embarrass me on my cellular device !

I hear a ding coming from my phone, and I can't help but to smile when I read the message.

"Im parked outside your house, let's talk."
******
How do you guys feel about slow burn?