12

"Hey."

I opened the door to see my ex standing on my porch with flowers. It was 3 in the morning. It's dark and foggy outside and him being here is adding on to the creepiness. I should hate him, I really should.

But he's so fine. Pretty privilege should be illegal. The fog is making his light brown eyes glisten creating the illusion of stars. His eyes were always my favorite feature, his pink plump lips too, and his long lashes-

"Timothy, what the fuck are you doing here?" I rest my arm against the door I'm standing in between.

"We should talk inside." the man starts to fidget with a bouquet of roses and I start to feel bad for him.

I look him up and down with my arms crossed. How can someone be so fine but so fucking trifling at the same time?

"Didn't I place a restraining order on you?" I raise my brow in confusion.

"It got denied, I pled how unreasonable you are." he gains a little bit of attitude and I can't help but groan.

"I wish you would just die or something." I watch the man grind his teeth at my monotone voice.

His face relaxes as he lets out a small chuckle. I look him up and down trying to find the joke.

"What the fuck is so funny?" The man finally stops his evil ass laughter and lets out a long breath. Walks towards me and pushes me inside my own damn house, and locks the door behind us.

"So do you want to fight?" The man laughs thinking I'm being playful, but in reality, I dead ass think I can take on a grown man.

"Calm down, I'm jus' here to make amends." I watch my ex sit down on the couch and pat his lap, to signal me to sit on him. He's crazy as hell if he thinks I'm going to sit on his lap.

I take my place beside him, hoping he feels a little embarrassed. Knowing him, he most likely isn't.

He just stares down at me and licks his lips. Looking at him, there's a moment that I believed that we could get back together, just for a moment.

Then my delusions explode in my face after I hear his next words.
"I slept with Stacy."

In all honesty, I saw it coming, I forgot she even existed. Even though I already knew, I still felt a pang of hurt. I'm ready to shrug my shoulders and just say "Toodles."

But I can't. I can't become a comedian right now. It's starting to hurt so bad, that everything around me is becoming blurry. I hate everything right about now. I feel like everything is falling apart all at once and there's nothing I can do.

My ex's arms wrap around me but I don't have the strength to push him away. So instead, I embrace him. I lean my head on his hard chest and sob. I hate him right now, but this is all I have.
******

"What the hell." I watch as my girl snuggles up against her ex. I grip the steering wheel before driving off. I just wanted to see how she was doing. Turns out she's doing her fucking ex.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" I hit the steering wheel with each jolt. I need to kill him. I tried to wait, I really fucking did. Talking to your ex? After breaking my heart? No can do buckaroo.

Don't get it twisted though, you're getting punished, my love.
..
After 5 hours, I stopped at the library she works at.

I walk in to see an old lady working at the front desk. "Hello." the old fart gives me a shushed greeting and a soft smile as I walk up to the desk.

"How may I-"

"I need to file a report on one of your workers." I cut her off ready to just get this over with. Before I start feeling guilty.

"Who might that be?" The old lady crosses her arm giving sass, not liking the feeling of being cut off.

"Deteli Kane." Dust breather widens her eyes in shock. "Deteli? What could she have possibly done?" The lady is being rightfully suspicious.

But that's where the proof comes in. I make sure to caught a little before playing a victim.

"She has s-sent... me sexual videos and p-pictures without consent." I act like I'm struggling to get the words out as the lady's face drops. "Proof?" I look at the Grave Digger like I'm disgusted at her perverted manners.

She gives me a scoff in return, not taking my bullshit. So I show her the "evidence" which is just a picture of Deteli getting undressed. Sure you can tell someone else is taking the video, but I have an excuse for that.

"She told her ex to take a of picture her, to get back at me for not returning my library card." The lady's mouth drops into shock. So I decide to take it a step further.

A video of her getting eaten out. By whom? Me of course. Initially, I just wanted to keep memories. I really did, but this has to be done.

I mean really? How did she not see the fucking camera. Sure it was only out for a split second. When she closed her eyes, I couldn't miss the opportunity.

"Look at what she sent me." The lady's jaw drops even further, she watches as her worker grips the couch moaning. I pull the phone away before it shows me accidentally flipping the camera.

"Over a library card ma'am. What if a kid forgot it? Would they get sent a lewd pictures and videos also?" My eyes start to water as my tone breaks. Netflix needs to hire my ass. ASAP.

"No, that wouldn't be good. I'll let her know that she's off. Thank you for letting us know, it's in our best interest that our customers feel safe." The lady gives me a nod before she gets on the phone.

I thank her before leaving. I know I should feel guilty but I don't. She deserves this and her ex deserves what's coming too.

***
I commend yall for still tuning in tbh. I appreciate yall dearly.