!Party time and Jealousy !lt ;2

Draco's POV

"pansy please ask Draco if i use his robe ," Princess asked but she looked amazing .

"You can take anything you need Princess "She turned and bumped into me .

"Draco "

"You look beautiful Princess "i came closer pulled her by the waist and placed my other hand under her dress ,she had a beautiful dress but i will feel jealous if another boy tries to touch her .

"Thank you ,you  look amazing too  "Princess said  will nervously rubbing her feet together .

"Should i stop "i asked and she whispered a no i smiled  she hugged me 

"Do you think this will go well Draco ??"Princess asked as i just could not stop me was touching her .[ hey but she didn't stop me so why would i stop myself ]

"knowing you it will go better than well princess ,if anyone tries to stop it they will have to get through me "

"And what about As...... "

"astoria isn't coming for the celebration "

"why not ??

"Let's just say she will be stuck in the washroom sick ."

"Is she okay ??

"Yeah ,she will be but only after the pa......" holy shit i almost reviled the party happening  .

" Only after ......."

"The ceremony tonight Princess ,"

"OKAY YOU TWO THAT'S ENOUGH ITS TIME TO GO "Hermione shouted and we both jumped she grabbed one of my robes and put it on .

Irisas POV 

We were walking hand in hand with Draco when "why did you wear that dress princess ??"

i was confused super confused "No wait don't think i don't like it I love it i just think ........."

"Don't worry i am only yours Draco ,no one will take me away from you let us enjoy ,and your mum gave this to me as a gift am not really the short but i thought i could use it to make Astoria back of from you " holy shit i said everything i felt my face flashed red and he kissed my forehead .

i really like Draco No not like love him yeah i said it don't think am a fool ,i did from since we met but i really didn't know the feeling at first .

yes i couldn't convey my feelings to him because of the fear he probably liked me as a brother to a sister kinder thing and anyone i love dies like my mother .

and if i told him or any one at this point it may spread and Astoria my hurt me Draco William Or any one at this point .

we arrived the great hall doors and we were instructed but Hermione to enter once the door opened ,Draco whispered something to Hermione which i have to admit i felt jealous ,Don't hate me please but you too would be jealous in such a situation .

"are you sure ??"Hermione asked and Draco nodded I didn't want to seem jealous so i didn't try to hear .

"You know this reminds me of?? the first time in hogwarts when willian asked me if i was scared i nodded and he answered

"It will be okay we have  Draco and Dad "william walked in on as and responded at the right time ,and Draco flashed red .

"Am so happy you took this position Riss you are going to be a great leader ,"

"Thank you for supporting me you and Draco too "they both hugged and william left .

"Did you really think i could protect you "Draco asked after a few minutes of silence .

"Yeah ,i know you can do anything "i responded and gave him a kiss cheek which turned him pink like it was the first time .

The doors opened and Draco and i entered hand in hand 

i was scared i was shivering But Draco held my waist that convinced me i will be okay .

the great hall didn't look at all different and i wasn't told to remove the rob which made me happy 

the Prefects and some small children stood side by side as we passed in between 

the headmaster was at the far end ,we walked and people gave me thumbs up and a you can do it or thank you Riss .

but there was something odd one even teacher's attended my event not that they never came  but to the teachers table was full even the minister came,and the students all attended ,most prefered not to eat dinner at all so the hall was ever dull and

 the third thing was the robes no one wore robes they were like useless and only used in the winter so why the hell had they worn them and who got them to wear the robes .

wait not like they looked bad or something no they looked like a school finally even Draco had his on .

We reached the front and stood in front of the school ,i didn't realize how many students we had in this school. 

"Day's before today I have received a huge amount of letters asking to appoint Irisa Avery Snape as the third member of the golden trio ,i decided to investigate and truly i agreed that she would be perfect for it.

 Miss Avery has accepted the positions of prefect ,Deputy head of the prefects and head of the Golden Trio "

The school erupted in cheers , "So ,this evening we are handing her the badges ,"Miss Granger please ."

She took out a badge from a gold courted box "this badge from miss Granger is the Deputy head of prefect's around the school ."and she placed it on me and whispered a "an happy for you girl "

"Miss weasley please "Ginny happily walked forward took a badge from a  gold box too she showed the school and again they erupted in cheers ,placed it on me chest and hugged me,and stood beside me .

"this badge is the badge from Miss Weasley is for the prefect position that she handed over to Miss Avery Willingly and the next badge is ......." the headmaster giggled and the rest smiled and Draco turned red .

"The head of the Golden trio badge .......Mr Malfoy "wait what ,i was so excited about it he took a box from his pocket with much better colour than the others and stood in front of me .

"he too showed it to the school and placed it on my chest ,oh i wanted to kiss this boy so fucking bad but we were in front of the school 

But he pulled me by the waist and cheek and my stomach did spins i was over the moon and every one cheered .

"Cover you eyes princess we got a surprise for you "i did as he said and i was silent when ..........