HAPPY BIRTHDAY

'for heaven sake ' Irisa  jumped up .

William and uncle George stood right beside her bed with a cake .

 'Happy birthday Riss 'William shouted pushing me  out of bed ' get up Riss GET UP ' he insisted 

.'William please stop you know i hate my birthday 'you  said running her hand through her messy hair . 'IRISA ' a voice shouted from downstairs . Making me get out of bed . There was the reason I  practically hate me birthday ,my life and every thing related to me .

MY AUNTY Diana  .

She hated me to bits ,never stopped reminding me i was the cause of my mother's death  and my father hated me when i was born and left when he found out my mother was pregnant with me .

  I ran downstairs to find her sitting on the couch . ' Get me my cup ' she demanded . The audacity of that witch but i did as i was told .

  I walked back to my room my eyes looking down when my saw what my uncle and brother did for me . A cake with my favourite colour and flavor  decorated my room  with my favourite colour too . 

I did hate my birthday but my brother and uncle never failed to make it good . I personally did enjoy them but it felt different after mother's death ,the joy in having a birthday left because it was a memory of death that i always had to remember through my aunts hatered for me.

 but on the other side my uncle loved me so much he did everything in his power to make both mine and my brothers lives good .

We were not rich at list that is what i thought .

sorry if it is too short i an just learning how to write fan~fic please forgive me 

also my spelling is not good