~My past ~

Draco's POV

He knew he saw a lot why would they do this to me to her ,but i can't tell her anything till she get's her memories but till then i have to protect Astoria is a danger to her .

"Draco " irisa ran to me hugging me 

"Sorry i took too long "

"No need to apologies my dad called you it's okay what did he need ??"oh shit what am i meant to tell her .

"potions room .....he asked me to help clean the room "

"Oh that's nice ,but thank merlin he didn't say anything about you know what "Irisa said looking down to her feet .

"Yes ,he didn't mention it at all "i lifted her face so i can look her in the eye ,

she had the most beautiful eyes and her lips a  perfect combination of soft and pink that are just screaming to be kissed and that hour glass body i have to protect it it is mine and only mine and i have to tell her i love her when she gains her memory in sixth year ......."

"Draco ,Draco Earth to Draco !" Shit i forgot she was right it in front of me i lifted her of her feet and span her around .

"hey why ?"

"Cause you are my princess ,"

"Then ,that means your my Darling ,prince  and ......"

"What ?"

"MY LOVE "and she jumped on me hugging me and we fell back on the grass and started laughing . 

I wanted to spend a lot of time with her ,she was given three positions she would be too busy for me .

"I have a question Princess ??"

"mmh ask ,"

"Will .....you be able to spend time with me ?"

"Whenever you need me and every night we share a room after all ??"

"promise ??"

"promise Darling "

 "and you are a prefect too we are practically going to be together right ."

"how do you make any situation an advantage for you?"

"it's not for me but for you and it's not just any situation it's spending time with you that is the many reasons i took this position ."

"Oh really "i was on top of her looking down at her .

"M......mh "

"why so nervous ??"

"M..m..me no a.....am not w......why are you l......lying ?"

"Oh really ??"I said moving a strand of hair behind her ear ,she shivered 

"Ah ...Y....yeah y.....you are"

"Say that again but looking at me ."

"Mh ..What ... no"i held her waist she melted "W......what are y........you doing ?"

"I .said .say .it .!"I demanded ."M...y...you are ... okay you are not lying ?"

" good now tell me why  so nervous ?"oh she looked good when she melted and couldn't face me .

"Ah ......ah no  i will not ."i moved to her ear,"Will you tell me or should i make you .

"M...make me ,"

"okay you asked for it " I pinned her hands at the top of her head and kissed her neck ,she softly moaned in my ear which turned me on I lowered my hand tracing her body and stopping on her thighs which she was rubbing together .

I was making her wet but she didn't want to show it .

"O..okay I.... will tell y......you " she moaned ,"Mh ,tell me "

"Am not nervous, it's just the first time looking at you at this angle ,but don't get me wrong i enjoy it "she looked away .

"okay so.... you enjoy this ??"i put my hand under her dress and her eyes widened ,"M.....mhm i ........do "She trembled 

"So i can do it more often ?"

"M.....mhm ," She nodded shyly still not looking at me ,i let her hands go and she started tickling me the she stood and started running .

I chased her till we bumped into hermione pansy harry and ginny ,"and where were you two ??"hermione asked 

"m..mhm don't worry what do you need ??"

"I need you both to get dressed "

"get dressed what for ??"i questioned 

"Irisa is getting her badges today evening and her witness Draco lucius malfoy needs to be there so go dress up know the ceremony will start at 5 p.m so go now "

"okay" 

we all started going and to our dorms and harry started walking beside me and Irisa went with Ginny .

"so you want to tell your best friend what and where you were ??"

i smirked and irisa turned and smiled like she was asked the same question ,"mm nothing just sitting and talking "and we all walked quietly as the girls asked riss what happened she said no every time .

"Okay girls can i talk to princess for a minute she will meet you at her dorm bye ."i grabbed her wrist trying not to hurt her hand .

We stopped at my dorm fell on the bed  started laughing ,"th....that was fun "she said still laughing .

"Mhh very fun but you didn't give me a clear answer "

"answer for "

"so can I do it more often ??"Her eyes widened "i n.....need to sh.....shower "

she started walking away , but i pinned her to the wall and my hand rested under her dress 

"Now do you want to speak ?" i whispered in her ear she was wet again but acted like it was not happening .

"y ...yes " she said in a whisper but i wanted it louder and she didn't say what question she was answering too so.... i moved my hand  further up till i rested i it on her underwear .

"Mh...."she moaned 

She moved, but it was like she liked when i touched her "you know still  haven't answered so ..can i do it more often ??"

she moved to my ear and moaned a yes "yes who and why "

"y...yes y....you can do it m.....more often D......draco "

"mh that's my princess , " without removing my hand from under her dress i started moving my hand higher up she started shaking  wrapped her hands around my neck like she was hugging me but she was avoiding my eyes .

"Why don't you want to look at me ??"she pulled away and looked down i had clear made her sad .

"When I was young and my brother was just a year younger i ...killed me mum "she started crying .

"No that is not possible you can't kill anyone "

"yes i did my mum fell down the stairs when we were playing an my birthday and i remember the last time i saw her i looked her in the eye and she died right in front of me .She was covered in blood and that is when my fear of blood and looking into people's eye's started "the next thing i knew i was ......

see you in the next chapter