Accepting the position

Draco looked at her after every few seconds as they walked to the headmasters office , then ,Theo and Ginny joined them on the walk there .

"Are you feeling better ?"

"Yeah ,very much better thanks to my handsome best friend "Irisa said giving Draco a kiss .

But he didn't look happy and Theo and Ginny Saw right through him .

"Mind telling me why the sudden mood change ??"Theo whispered to Draco as the girls were walking slightly before them.

"I don't know what you are talking about and don't ask"

"you know you will loss consciousness if you are stressed and then you will have to explain yourself to Riss "Theo smirked knowing he won .

"uhh......it's jealousy and she friendzoned me okay so stop asking ."Draco said walking a bit faster .

"Wait ,Wait Draco have you told her how you feel about her  ??"

"No,because if i do she may get scared cause of you ~now ~who "

"Ohh you mean the girl obsessed with you ?"Theo asked and Draco nodded  "sorry , i should not have asked then "theo said and Draco only walked faster . 

Theo walked to the girls and gave Ginny a look and she nodded in response "Riss let's hurry ,"

Ginny said pulling Riss by her hand "Ahhh .....your hurting me Draco help please it hurts  "Riss shouted "Am so sorry "

"How dare you be so foolish you hurt her ?why do such a damn thing ?know her hands are hurting "Draco shouted .

Ginny only smirked and so did Theo ,"it's okay princess it will be fine ,"

"it doesn't anymore........ Darling "[Wow have you have you ever seen a flower blooming yeah that was Draco's face lit up from sad and pale to red and smiling ]

"Draco why so red ??" 

"uhh...... you two ......shut up "Draco said getting pinker by the minute " you hurt her ,lets continue will be late " he was know blushing hard as he held her by the waist .

i swear if she opened her mouth butterflies would have come out ,they walked inn to see every one was there the professors, head master and the rest of the prefects.

Draco tried to remove his hand around her waist but she whispered "please don't go darling I need you please " he hesitated but "if she is not afraid of me holding her it then why should i stop " 

"So you decided to take the position miss Snape "

"Yes headmaster it was quick but i decided it was the right chose "She said confidently and melted after Draco lowered his hand and put it on her hip .

"Very well then Miss Snape Miss weasley move forward "Irisa was sad Draco put his hand away but......by a call from luck she tripped and Draco held her .

"sorry she is still very weak may i stand with her sir?"

"Yes please "Draco smirked and the rest giggled knowing what had happened .

"Miss Granger ?"

"Yes headmaster ,Irisa ,Ginny you will drink this potion and only the true is what you will say ."

"yes "

"Yes "

"has  that this position is not forcefully taken from you Ginny ?"

"No it has not "

"Irisa is it your chose to take this position ?"Draco shook he knew she may not have wanted it 

"yes it is ?"

"With that the Position of Prefect and Deputy head of the Prefects and head of the Golden Trio  by the consent of both irisa Avery Snape And Ginny Weasley and witnessed by Draco lucius Malfoy and head master of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry professor Albus Dumbledore has been given to Irisa Avery Snape."

Everyone started clapping ,Draco whispered a Congratulations in Irisa's ear . 

"The badges will be given to you before the school today this meeting has been dismissed ,Irisa jumped on Draco and hugged him ."Thank you ,"

"What for ?"

"Letting me do this ....."right when she said that she crashed her lips on Draco's and kissed him he kissed her back before realising they where still in the head masters  office  .

" Weak i see! "the headmaster said at Draco and Irisa still in in each others arm .

"s..s....sorry "and Irisa left feeling both embarrassed and good at the same time .

"Sorry sir"Draco wanted to leave but was called back by professor Snape for sure he was going to die .

"May we talk ?"

"Y.....yes s...sir ."

They walked out and into the hallway Draco felt so nervous but decided to break the silence 

"Am s.........sorry sir it will n.........never happened a.......again "

"what ? ohh that " 

Draco's POV 

We entered his class and i swear i was going to melt was he going to kill me? he was powerful who will protect My princess from Astoria ?

"You know she loves you right ?"

"Wh........who ?"

"Irisa of course now you don't know her "

"Ahh s....she d.....does ?!

"ha yeah she does but ...... she doesn't understand the meaning of love ......"

"because of her past sir ?" Professor Snape  nodded

"is it okay if i know what it was about ??"

"She will share it with you when she feels like she wants too "

"There is something i have tell you your mother was to afraid to tell you so i will do it for her "

"What is it about ?"

"We erased your's and irisa's  memories ."

"You and my.........mom did what ??"

"Sorry .......but that is all i can tell you "

"but w....why ?"

"okay i will tell you everything but you two and your past ,"

He stood up and started telling me the story "when you were young you two fell in love.

 It was love at first sight but your father and irisa's mother hated each other so your mother and i decided to erase your memory ,

irisa saw and didn't want her to feel bad so I erased has to please don't her ,

Her memory will come back  an her sixth year the rest after that she can remember including you and the love she had for you .

"thank you for telling me professor but why you tell me my memory  would have come back right ?"

"no not really you memory was taken and we can bring it  back but it can't come automatically because of the spell used ."

" Mhh can i get my memory back ?"

"yes but you need to go to your princess she needs you right now 

I turned red from what he said and i ran out to look for my princess