!Party Time and jealousy!

Draco's POV

I had to kiss her she needed to stop blaming ,my hand was still under her dress .

I pulled  her to my chest lifted her face," It's not your fault princess and you don't look good laugh for me or i'll make you "

I wiped her tears and she responded "i am not going to laugh make me "

"oh really have you forgotten something " i moved my hands to her butt and she jumped which i used as the chance to kiss her , oh it felt good just moving my hand and touching her made her melt ,

"I WISH I NEVER SAW THAT "both me and Princess jumped appart my shirt open and her underwear was visible .

"mmh ......i......i will g......go and shower ," Princess left blushing and i was left there my shirt unbuttoned .

"now you want to explain " everyone was there they had seen it all happen "no ,i don't think i have anything to explain ,and besides it's my dorm nothing happened "

"really ,i know i wear glasses but you seem it be blind "

"hey, nothing happened and nothing  was happening  "

"but why so red ?" Pansy asked and she was right my face was popping it looked so red .

"for fuck sake can we stop talking about my face and me lets get ready ."they all said "you will explain" and pansy added

"your lucky Hermione is not here "yeah that was a close call ,she would have killed us ,or maybe just me for pinning princess against the wall and touching her .

"okay Draco you need to go with the boys .I accidentally shouted no and i knew i had landed myself in more things to explain .

"My foot "i shouted next to cover up the no .

"Okay blonde get out here  you  aren't fooling no one Riss needs to dress up then i promise to call you to see her before she leaves  and you will see her first"

I left because they pushed me out , "Riss get out and explain yourself "is the last thing i heard before i left.

Irisa's POV

God that was nice but it is the second time they have seen my kiss Draco ,i wasn't people like astoria to stay away from him i want him i need him and i l.......

"Riss get out and explain yourself "my thoughts were interrupted by pansy and Ginny ,"Only if you don't ask what happened i will come out .

"Okay we will not ask just come out of there Hermione will kill us please ."

i walked out of the shower and sat in front of my dressing table ,"okay missy ,we have wasted to much time but don't think we are not going to need an explanation of what we just saw "

"So what do we have here "Ginny looked through me closet "no stop "i had my diary in there an i don't want people to know what happens  or what i want to happen behind closed doors .

I walked over and removed all the dresses i felt comfortable wearing