Sorting hat

Finally hogwarts . It was massive up close i held William's left hand and Darco held his right hand we looked like parent's but i was to excited to think of that we entered the big Hogwarts doors and was welcomed by Professor Minerva Mcgonagall .

She asked Draco to live to the great hall and William and I follow her . 

We climbed a bunch of stairs before arriving at doors bigger than anything i had seen before .Professor Mcgonagall asked us to stand outside and when the door opens we walk in.

I could not hear a thing when William pulled my rob "are you scared ??" I nodded and held  his hand  . "it will be okay we have Draco and dad . "that made me feel better .

The door's opened "ready ?? "William asked 

"ready " we walked hand to hand like a wedding and for some very an sure reason I could see Draco at the end . 

"She is beautiful and her brother is so cute , "some girl said  

"Wow ,i love her hair "

"Professor Snape has children the boy has his nose and she got the hair "

"I want to touch it " i heard  then some other girl responded "you also wanted to touch Draco's hair and look where it got you ."i could not hear the rest but I felt so mad to hair she wanted to touch his hair . 

We reached the front and my name was called i walked up the steps gave my dad a smile and sat on the stool and a hat was put on my head .

"Oh miss Irisa Avery Snape ,mmh difficult very difficult ." The sorting hat started "you are kind but fisty you are strong but weak to sweet but can fight ." I was scared to be placed anywhere else apart from were Draco was .

"Please put me with Draco ,please put me with Draco ," i prayed "With Draco ey ??"the dumb hat said aloud making Draco blush ,"but you could work well with Mr potter in Gryffindor or Mr Riddle in Ravenclaw or Mr Diggory in hufflepuff."the hat said changing Draco's face colour from pink to bright red ." better be.......SLYTHERIN"

The hat was removed from my head and i ran down the steps and to Draco's arms hugged him as he spun me around 

The slytherin table was cheering .

It was  William turn,"William Severus Snape ," Professor Mcgonagall called and placed the hat on his head "Ahh cunning young boy ,not at all like you sister very smart you know a secret about your sister mmh....... better be........SLYTHERIN.

He ran to me and Draco hugging as both at the same time . The slytherin table again stood from there sits and cheered especially the girls of Williams age . William sat between me and Draco as the headmaster talked on and on about things we did not understand .

hehe things are about to go down

see you in the next chapter bye