Chapter 6.2: Chasing Shadows, Finding Friendship

Start from the beginning

you both went to the teachers' room to show the report.

Y/n: "Ma'am, may I come in?"

Teacher: "Ah, Y/n, good timing. Let's have a look at what you and Sooha have put together."

Sooha: "Certainly, Ma'am. Here's the report."

Teacher (glancing over the document): "Fantastic, Y/n. I'm impressed with your attention to detail. Sooha, you did a great job too."

Y/n: "We have worked on a few case studies too; there is a separate section for it."

Teacher (flips through the pages, scanning the content): "Overall, it looks quite good. However, there are a few areas where I think we could make some improvements. Let me show you..."

Sooha: "Okay, ma'am."

Teacher (points out specific sections): "I think we need to expand on this point here and perhaps rephrase this paragraph for clarity."

Y/n: "Thank you, ma'am. We'll make those changes right away."

Teacher: "Excellent. Take your time, and let me know if you have any questions."

Sooha: "Will do, Ma'am. Thank you for your guidance."

After the meeting with your teacher, you both went to the computer lab. You both discussed and made the changes as told.

Y/n (typing): "Alright, let's make these adjustments

Y/n (typing): "Alright, let's make these adjustments..."

Sooha (pointing at the file): "Hmm, this section could use more detail..."

Y/n: "Ah, that's much clearer now."

You both were busy typing when suddenly Sooha sneezed, which startled you.

Sooha (sneezes again): "I am sorry.... aaa...chuuuu"

Y/n (eyes on screen): "Bless you."

Sooha (sneezes): "aaa...cheeee.... aaa...cheeee"

You stopped typing and looked at Sooha and then at the AC.

Y/n (worried): "Are you okay? Should I turn off the AC?"

Sooha (sneezing): "Y/n, I think we should wrap up for today. Even Ma'am must have left, so anyway, we have to submit tomorrow."

Y/n: "Um, okay. You leave first; I will leave after finishing this part."

Sooha (sneezes again): "Okay, I will leave then. Bye!"

Y/n: "Take care! See you tomorrow."

Sooha: "You too! Don't stay too late!"

After Sooha left, you were alone in the lab, eyes on your screen and tapping the keyboard continuously. However, your focused concentration was unexpectedly interrupted when suddenly the screen went blank, and your progress vanished right before your eyes.