𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐧

Disclaimer

This book contains themes some readers might not be comfortable reading. Themes such as use of harsh language against each other, abuse, mental disturbance etc.

Synopsis

After the death of the Sultan of Umeedaria, his son is expected to take the throne. No one is aware who the son of the Sultan is because of his identity kept a secret.

Haris has always doubted the ways of his father's leadership and finds that there are many things to which father turned a blind eye to. Therefore, he decides to disguise himself as his town's people and find the truth about the affairs. During his search, he comes across a woman who keeps barging in his mind no matter how much he tries to push her out.

Farah is a beautiful and kind woman with a love for books and her town. She helps people as much as she can and has a good reputation among the town's people. Due to the unspoken rules, she finds unsure of herself and her desires. While she rethinks her desire, a traveller enters a town to whom she feels a kind of connection she never felt with anyone before, making her freak out.

When both of them find themselves trapped in their decision, they turn to their Creator and ask Him for His guidance. In the end, He's the reason they will find about the truth they didn't know was hidden.
__________

Note: This book is a work of fiction. The characters, places, events and any incidents mentioned are not real.
_________

This is the first book of the 'Royal Kingdoms' series.
_________

Add me on my socials for updates and sneak peeks!

Instagram: authorariashah

Tiktok: authorariashah

To see the aesthetic of the book, add me on pinterest!

Pinterest: authorariashah
_________

Additional Note: This is a halal romance with no smut but with a lot of tension between the characters.
_________

Thank you so much for choosing my book to read!

Make sure to vote, comment and share! I appreciate every tiny support <3

I hope you'll enjoy the story and love the characters <33

- Aria ♡