I got into class and settled in my chair with my hands crossed over my chest as I waited to see the look on her face when she saw how angry I was from last night.

“Why would she even do that to me? I thought to myself as I waited patiently.

And just then, the History teacher walked in with a smile on his face.

“Damn it!!” I muttered to myself seeing him walk right through the door instead of her. “I know she's doing this on purpose!!” I mumbled to myself hating the fact that she was making me look for her.

The class lasted for hours and then another tutor walked into the class which wasn't her either.

I rolled my hand into a fist feeling so angry, wishing I had her in my arms all night.

“Relax man, you look like you are going to have someone beaten up in here,” Tom said as he patted my shoulders.

I forced a smile at him waiting on the next tutor hoping she’d just walk in and I could have her pinned to the wall the moment our eyes met. Unfortunately, she wasn't one.

“Why the hell is she doing this?!!” I asked feeling completely paranoid over the whole situation at hand.

“I can't take this anymore,” I said to myself standing up on my feet and walking towards her office in a frustrated mood.

I didn’t even bother knocking the moment I got to her office. I barged in as I flung the door open walking into the office in anger.

She jolted in her chair, holding her chest and I could tell from the Look in her eye that I had frightened her which I never intended on doing.

Sarah looked up at me as our eyes met and then she had her focus back on the book in front of her.

“Why are you wearing a long face today?” She asked as she flipped through the pages of the book.

“I thought we were…” I said and paused lowering my voice and moving closer to her desk as I had the door closed behind me.

“Why did you bail on me?!” I asked leaning forward to her desk.

She did not look at my face one bit instead, she kept herself busy with the book in front of her.

“Forget any of that happened, this can't continue Ryan” She uttered.

“What the hell man!!” I yelled aggressively banging my hands on the table making her jolt.

I exhaled and dramatically slid down my chair. “I can't seem to forget you, Sarah!!” I said taking her hands in mine and from that moment I knew I had fallen so deeply in love with her.

Her rosy cheeks, her fiery eyes, her hourglass body, and her round breasts were all I loved in her and most especially her personality.

“I can't let you go, Sarah!!” I said with so much reassurance in my voice.

“I just can't!” I said holding her hands up to my lips as I kissed her on the wrist. She had it removed immediately which meant she felt the same way too but was just trying to act hard.

“Don't do this Sarah!” I urged as I cupped her by the cheeks looking straight into her eyes. She stayed silent looking into my eyes, without a word.

“Say something, Sarah!” I pleaded but still, she remained quiet.

“You are hurting me!” I said trying so hard not to sound too desperate. Which I was anyway but then I had to control myself, hiding my obsession with her as much as possible.

“Sarah, this just can't end yet!” I uttered and yet she remained silent looking into my eyes.

And then, someone knocked on the door making us both jolt from our chairs as she took off her hands from my hold adjusting her chair.

“Come in!” She said clearing her throat with a fake smile.

“What's going on, is Ryan in trouble?” The VP asked from across the room.

“No, not at all!” I replied cutting him off with a smile.

Thankfully, he didn't notice the tension we were both having afterward in the room.

“I came to speak to Miss Sarah about me wanting a special tutoring class for Biology,” I added.

“Slacking on my grades,” I said with a sad face hoping all of my acts would convince him that nothing or whatsoever was happening here.

“Wow, that's an improvement,” He responded with a smile creased over his face.

“I’d recommend that too,” He added.

I turned to find her staring at me in shock, as she played with the pen on her desk trying to control her emotions, I guess.

“Carry on now, I will be off in a bit,” He said walking over to her bookshelf picking up a book, and walking towards the door as he left.

“What?!” Sarah yelled at me banging her hand on her desk.

“Are you crazy? biology special tutoring class, seriously?” She asked sounding so paranoid but deep down I knew she wanted a title to whatever we were doing and now we have got something to cover it all up and not raise any suspicions in school.

“It's going to be perfect!!” I said with a smirk.