“Just like that?” She asked moving closer to me. I smiled grabbing her by the waist as I pulled her close to myself and then I cupped her cheeks as I kissed her on the lips.

Her soft lips wrapped around mine made it hard for me to let go of her but then my phone kept buzzing in my pocket.

I let out a groan in frustration as I broke out from our kiss and then dashed out of the house in a hurry.

A flicker of realization crossed my eyes when I noticed I had stormed out of the house in my shorts. “Shit!!” I mumbled about getting out of the car, but then she stood by her door holding my pants and then tossed it over to me.

“Drive safe!” She said walking back into the house.

I could picture her laughing at my silly action earlier as I smiled at the thought of it all. “What a jerk,” she probably must have said in her head the minute that had happened right in front of her.

I sighed dreamily thinking about our moments from last night, Loving every bit of what I had done to her on the kitchen cabinet.

Her moans were stuck in my head were all I could think of even in her absence.

On getting to the motel, I found Tom by the motel bar leaning against the counter, grinning widely at the blonde waitress who stood next to the counter smiling back at him.

“Jerk!” I muttered to myself, as I had the car parked right outside the garage of the mote.

I gulped anxiously as I highlighted the car, headed for the bar knowing he was sure going to yell as usual.

“Tom!” I called out as I approached him by the counter, where he sat smiling at the waitress.

He turned over facing me with a scowl on his face, with his arms crossed over the other as he leaned on the counter.

“Why the hell would you do this Man?!” He called out to me standing up to his feet.

“I didn't mean to, I got drunk dude!” I shot back at him, as I had the buttons to my shirt removed feeling a bit hot being in there in a motel that has less ventilation.

“I mean who in the world rents a place this cheap?!” I asked myself as my eyes narrowed down to the mice found running around and down to the cracks
In the walls.

“I guess you had gotten us completely wasted last night and sort of forgot to have us checked into one of the best motels in town.

“Don’t even start!” Tom shot at me grabbing his keys from the counter where I had it placed a while ago and then headed to his car leaving me behind.

“You are just going to leave me here like that, Seriously?” I asked with my hands up in the air wondering why he had stormed out of the motel without even a word to me.

“Where the hell were you Ryan?” He asked, starting the engine of his car angrily.

“Relax man, I drove off to town!” I responded knowing I had just told a lie.

“How am I not supposed to feel pissed man?!” Tom asked, sounding so paranoid.

I sat next to him in the car contemplating whether or not to open up to him where I had been all night, but then the thoughts of how bad his reaction would be the minute I uttered those words to him resurfaced in my head, I backed out.

“I went out to cool off Tom,” I responded taking my gaze off him and looking out into the road.

“You are lying!” He shot back at me hitting his fist on the steering wheel.

“Let it go man!” I said staring out the window hoping he wouldn't ask any more questions concerning my whereabouts.

“Fine!” He shot back hoarsely and I could tell I had just gotten him upset from the look on his face but then there was nothing I could do.

Her reputation at work was all that mattered and I wasn't going to let anyone ruin what we had going on. Not even Tom.

“Come on Man, it's nothing serious,” I said, giving him a pat on the shoulders as he had his eyes locked on the road.

“Seriously?!” He yelled. But still, I couldn't bring myself to let him know what I had going on with Sarah.

“Tom, come on Man!” I said. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, bracing myself for my next words.

I gulped nervously knowing how hard it's been spilling it out to him. I mean, how was I to explain to Tom that I have been going down on our biology teacher for a while now?

And even worse the fact that it had happened countless times only these past few weeks, was only going to make things far worse than what it already is.

That's impossible…I just can't…