Chapter 53 : One Last Dance

Do you understand?

I bite my lower lip to suppress another moan. No, I don't understand. What does Raul intend to do to me here at his tio's birthday party?

He captures my mouth with his again. His kiss is demanding, almost brutal. It feels like a dam has broken and I nearly sob with relief. My body yields to his hands, his lips, his desire.

When he pulls his hand away from between my thighs, my body wants to scream in protest. Why is he stopping? I don't want him to stop.

"Raul ... please..." I hear the pathetic plea in my voice but I don't care.

"Hold on to me, querida," he says.

There's a rustling of fabric and my heart races even faster when I realize what we're about to do. I wrap my arms tighter around his neck, holding on to him as though my life depends on it. He shoves my dress up and grabs my behind, lifting me up against the wall with barely any effort. Instinctively, I hook my now bare legs around his waist.

I bite back a moan when he pushes inside me. Jesus God that feels good. My overheated body opens up like a flower for the hard, throbbing length of his cock.

It's been so fucking long.

He was right. My body has been desperate for his kisses, his touch. Aching to be filled by him in a way no other man possibly could. The only man who's ever had me, the only one I've ever wanted. I'm no longer the hesitant virgin I was on my wedding night. This time I want to beg him to take me hard and deep, and not hold anything back.

"Kate... oh Kate..."

He pants and grunts my name as he fucks me against the wall. His breath is hot against my temple, his fingers dig into my ass. I feel neither the rough brick against my back nor his steel grip on my flesh, only the firm press of his chest against my breasts and the delicious thickness of his cock inside me.

"Don't ... don't stop ..." I whisper the words between moans.

He kisses me again. The kiss is urgent, hungry. As though he's trying to make up for all the time we lost since I moved out of our bedroom and we had become two strangers in one house.

"Te amo... Te deseo, mi mujer," he whispers against my lips.

"Raul! Oh, God!" I cry out, no longer able to hold back and unable to care if anyone hears me. "I'm cumming!"

I break apart in an exquisite explosion of pleasure. Tightening my legs around him, I ride his cock to orgasm. Exhaling a ragged breath, Raul cums too. Moaning and panting, he fucks me with quick, staggered thrusts until he finds his release.

We hold each other for a long time, our bodies entwined and sated. The intimacy of the moment makes my heart ache with the loss of so much time we could have been happy together.

I love you.

I let myself believe his words, for now. Even if I know he only said them in the heat of the moment, convinced as he is that there was truly something more between us other than a business arrangement. For a brief moment, I could just be a woman loved by her husband.

"You all right, mi amor?" he says.

I nod. "Yes," I say. "That was... uhm..."

He smiles and kisses me. It's a brief kiss, but it leaves me tingling all over. "The best you've ever had?"

"Oh, shut up." I shake my head. "Now let me down before someone catches us."

***

As Raul and I walk back inside to where the guests are enjoying the party, something niggles at the back of my brain. The voices of the people around us are almost too much and I have to resist the urge to beg him to take me back outside, where it's quiet and we can be alone.