"Please put your guns on the cart. We'll store them for safety inside the wall. You can check them out whenever you go beyond the wall," Diana said. Rayle put her knife on the cart as well, since she didn't have any guns, and they all turned in their weapons.

Their weapons all loaded on the cart, and the lady taking it away said, "Should've brought another bin." Carol smiled politely and the cart was wheeled away. Rayle was confused by Carol's warm nature, wondering if it was an act.

Aaron brought the others to a house, and asked them to share a house for the night. Rayle went outside with Carl, and asked him what he thought. Carl replied, "I dunno.”

Rayle and Carl walked back to the house, and everyone crowded inside the living room. Rayle sat on the couch next to Carol, who was focused on her drawing.

"What are you doing?" Rayle asked.

"Drawing. You didn't change. They have clean clothes," Carol replied.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot," Rayle said, embarrassed.

"You should shower," Carol said gently.

"I will tomorrow," Rayle promised.

Rayle put her head on Carol's shoulder, then asked her, "Do you think it's good here?"

"Yeah, I do," Carol replied.

Rayle nodded in agreement, feeling a sense of comfort in Carol's words.

Suddenly, Michonne walked out of the bathroom, asking, "How long was I in there for?"

"About 20 minutes," Rick replied.

Michonne grinned happily, "God, I could not stop brushing."

Rayle rested her eyes, and Michonne then spoke to her again, "Huh, I've never needed your face like that."

Rayle opened her eyes, and Rick's face was freshly shaved. Rayle exclaimed, "Hah, you don't look as shitty now." Rick smiled and replied, "...thanks.”

There was a knock on the door, and Rick went to open it. It was Diana, "Rick, I- wow," she said, looking at his newly shaved face. "I didn't know what was under there. Listen, I don't mean to interrupt. I just wanted to stop by and see how you were all settling -" Diana paused, looking around the room, "Oh my...staying together, smart," she said, impressed.

“No one said we couldn't,” Rick argued. “You said we were a family, and it's amazing how people with completely different backgrounds and nothing in common can become one, don't you think?” Diana asked.

Rick, feeling more comfortable in the presence of Diana, asked her a follow-up, “Everybody said you gave them jobs?”

Diana nodded and replied, “Yeah, part of this place looks like the communists won after all.” She laughed, and Rick smiled in response, finding her humour enjoyable.

“Well you didn't give me one” Rick said
“I have I just haven't told you yet same with michonne I'm closing in on something Sasha and I'm just trying to figure Mr dixon out but I will you look good” Diana said walking back outside and Rick closed the door

"That was fun..." Rayle mumbled to herself. After some time, everyone had dozed off, and Rayle dozed in the couch. In the morning, Rayle was called in to speak with Diana. She sat on a couch across from Diana, and Diana pulled out a camera. Rayle agreed to be filmed.

"Your Rayle, right?" Diana asked, making sure. Rayle nodded, and Diana continued with her questions. "Is Glen your father? I see you both together a lot," Diana said. Rayle replied, "Nah," shaking her head.