I felt bad putting her into it and getting us almost caught by these two dick heads.

“Where are we headed?!” Tom asked cutting me off my thoughts.

I stayed silent for a couple of seconds, reflecting on how messed up the whole situation would have been getting caught by Tom and Peter most especially.

It won’t have been bad!!… I mumbled to myself.

“Ryan!!” Peter yelled giving me a pat on the shoulders, snapping me back to reality.

“Yeah?!” I said.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Tom asked with a scowl forming on his face.

“Where are we headed?!” He asks again.

“Yeah, I have no idea man!!” I responded, running my hands through my hair.

“Just lead and I’ll follow!” I said.

I wasn’t in any mood to hang out as all I had in mind was to hit her in bed but I gave it a shot.

Then they turned on the engine to their car, as we drove out of the school park.

I spent the rest of the drive down to the bar quietly which was unusual as I always had something to say about a girl I snacked in the courtroom, but Sarah was different.

Or I’d say what I feel for her is completely different from what I’ve been experiencing with other girls in school.

She made me want more of her.

I turned on the screen of my phone, as I opened up her text wanting to text when I felt Peter’s hand on my back as he laughed hard wanting to say something. “You should have seen the look on Mia’s Face man,” he said.

“What did you do?” I asked curiously knowing he had succeeded in making a girl hurt in school and was about bragging about it.

There were days that stuff like that felt good to listen to, but ever since I met Sarah I suddenly didn’t feel the need to have such discussions which was unusual.

“I finally ghosted Mia!” He said excitedly as their laugh erupted in the air. I didn’t find what he had said funny either as I stared out the window wondering whether or not she had gotten home.

I tapped on my screen as I texted her over and over again, hoping she wouldn’t snub my text after what had happened back in the classroom.

I facepalmed myself when I realized how messed up the whole situation would have turned out to be if Tom and Peter had walked in on us. I just couldn’t get the thought off my head.

“Are you good?!” Tom asked staring at me through the mirror in front.

I guess he had noticed how off I was, and unbothered I was about what they had said earlier.

Sarah was all I wanted for the rest of the day, but I had no choice but to keep such thoughts to myself.

“You look carried away, is something wrong man?” He added still staring at me with his eyes on the road as well.

“I’m fine Man, I’m just tired,” I answered as I forced a smile at him hoping he wouldn’t see more reasons to want to ask more questions.

“Okay, if you say so, Man!” He said as he had his focus back on the road fully.

In no time we had arrived at the bar as I felt so lazy coming out of the car, I got out to find girls lurking around the parking spots swaying their hips to the background music.

“Ready to have some fun!!” Peter yelled waving his hand up in the air, looking more excited than Tom and I.

“Hello pretty!” Tom said snaking an arm around a girl who approached us by the entrance with a seductive smile.

I looked away suddenly not feeling moved by the girls around, Sarah was all I could think of. My eyes roamed through the crowd in the bar as everyone surprisingly looked like her.

I closed my eyes for a bit and had them open, hoping all of what was going on in my head would stop. But it didn’t, instead, it got worse.

“You look drained honey,” A tall red-haired girl in a tight short blue dress, stood next to me rubbing on my hair.

For a minute I thought she had come in here to join us, and when I say “she” I meant Sarah. I opened my eyes to find some random stranger right in front of me smiling at me.

I felt disgusted almost immediately throwing her hands off my head, as I hiked up to my feet looking around me in anger.

“Ryan!” Tom yelled.

“What’s happening?!” Peter asked staring at me.

I stood lost in thoughts on what to say about my reaction.

“What’s wrong man?!” Peter asked again moving closer to me as he placed a hand over my shoulders.

I’m getting too obsessed with her and all of this is becoming a problem!!… I muttered to myself.

Fuck!!!…