17. damsharats with twist (multi )

Isha pov :
I wonder where my dumbass friends are .. they did not even message me . Huff ! Let them come and I will tell them ..
Just then they enter the palace coolly with someone special for me but not for Abhishek as he did not look pleased.
"DIVYAANSHIII" i shouts and run towards her to hug her . She starts laughing and spinning . She is a weightlifter i wonder.
I ask " u came . Aaa ... I just can't control myself " she says " of course how can I not when my cousin is getting married to such a hot shot " wait was it a sarcasm or I just felt it myself . Whatever let me enjoy "yaa u should find someone to marry too " I laugh . "Come and sit down . All the elders are not here . They went for some important work related marriage . She nods  and sits down

Amandeep pov :
Since divyanshi came no shekhawat brothers are happy . Some things are suspicious which we don't know. Even when we are at the airport hugging her . Abhinav's face got placed and he did not look so happy for her . Do they know Isha 's cousin ? But how ?
Abhishek's face is also paled like he has  seen a ghost . Well I could agree with him that divyanshi doesn't have any dashing sense and she has a very large amount of makeup but still courtesy. Hehe 😂
Suddenly abhinav angrilly stood up and started walking . To know the reason I walk behind him and stop him  far away from the dining area of the palace . "Abhinav ! Abhinav ! Wait " . He turns back and looks at me with a questioning look .okay deep now or never " what's with that look ? " He looks at me with look 'i don't understand u gurll' okay " I mean when divyanshi came u all shekhawat brothers paled ... What happened" he looked behind me and then me and said "not ur concern ma'am " ugg he is more tough to talk than me . I again ask  him " it's my concern if it is related to Isha . Isha will soon become family . So tell me " he sigh and says " divyanshi is a cheater and she is my brother , abhishek's ex . Divyanshi is total gold digger and a bitch . She even told us fake name prachi but then later we got to know about her but till then she had stole 50 lakhs from our company . That is the reason we all are not pleased to see her " ohh ohh . He leaves towards his room . Oh no it's gonna be tough for both Isha and abhisek.

Abhishek pov :
My day was definately going amazing and smoothly when an evil spirit decided to show up in our palaca and happened to be Isha 's cousin . U know karma bites u back . But is i remember I have never done any big bad deed they whyy .... Earth is truly sphere cuz that's why we meets a person again that we don't want them to see . After seeing her I am dreadful. Like Isha is chatting with her so happily and she also smiling but we are not .
I was so lost in my thoughts when Isha snaps her beautiful little fingers infront of me . "Back to earth abhishek . What happened ? Are u having any trouble " ohh my Isha . How will I tell u that ur sweet cousin is a bitchiest bitch . She cheated on me and she is my ex . Uggh ! Fan-fuck-tastic .
Isha gathered everyone attention towards her and says" guys as u know after today we will go back to Delhi and Mumbai respectively and today is the last day for being together . So why not enjoy the moment ! As we know our elders are also not here so why not play somthing .... Like damsharats but with twist ?!" She exclaims suspiciously and with a smirk . Harsh asks " but what twist ... " She smirks again and says " we will decide the team in two purple and red . Then in the team there will couple  . Then we have to act out the whole scene of movie or a song and another team has to guess . If any of the couple give wrong answer or uses all the lifeline of the group then they have to chose a dare which will be ofcourse 18+ .
So ready !? " Everyone felt excited and affirmed her with positive replies. Isha again says " abhishek and pravishit chose ur teammates " after that I chose purple color and he chose another . Then they all stood up in line ready for name calling.
Pravishit - shehnaaz
Me - Isha (everyone whoots )
Isha says again "guys remember to choose who could make a couple "
Pravishit - aashna bhabhs
Me - hazel bhabhs
Pravishit - Aarav Bhai
Me - huh . Veer Bhai
Pravishit - vansh
Me - harsh
Pravishit - Kiara
Me - then siara
Pravishit - abhinav
Me - amandeep
Pravishit - pr- divyanshi
Amandeep face fell down but she says "so abhinav and divyanshi will be c - couple "
I hmmed . What else could I do . Suddenly one of the servant of the palace comes towards us who may appears to be same age as us he says " hi . I am akul . I saw u playing so I really wanted to join u . I don't have any friends... I feel lonely . I don't even have a parents " Isha smiles and says " u can join us we need a member . But suddenly pravishit shouts "ya I am not taking this bit- I mean divyanshi "
Pravishit - akul
Me - amandeep
Pravishit (sigh ) divyanshi
Me - amandeep .
After that we were told by Isha to change our clothes according to our team and who will say no to her .
After few minutes we comes wearing respective clothes .
It's a chance of a purple team
" Let's do student of year , sidharth Malhotra dance -munda kukkad Kamal da " says Isha everyone agrees and i am sidharth Malhotra and we starts out plan .
(Enjoy the song for better experience)