3. Ishq wala Love !!

Hey so first I want to say ...  I am writing it in 3rd person pov. But it may be confusing but let me tell u it will tell you all the feelings of Isha feeling and character . It would show you how tisha felt when they met etc. it would be on the Isha side not on the Abhishek side . If there will be Abhishek pov it will be mentioned before hand
2. The story is being written in the past tense 😬 so it's my mistake but pls forget it . Maybe in future I will change it ... Till then pls support me 🙏
__________________________________
As when they reached airport everyone moved quickly towards the exit of airport , siara was moving very slowly as she didn't sleep whole airport and also because of jetlag. Suddenly she got tripped and about to fall she was saved by a boy of her age . When siara looked at him after opening her eyes ,she was stuck at his beutiful brown eyes , his brown curly hair and her plump lips that were moving but she couldn't hear anything . Suddenly he coughed breaking her from trance . She got reddened and stood properly and fixed her top and said thankyou .  " Are u okay " his deep velvety voice were music to siara 's ears . She said " ohh yes 😅"
Now she noticed he was wearing a brown t-shirt with black baggy pyjamas and black jacket and headphones over his head that was matching her outfit . He was looking dashing . She forwarded her hands and said " Siara Malhotra " he took her hands in his and said " Harsh  shekhavat" they smiled and got lost in eye contact .
Kiara shouted " siara chal late ho rha h " (come on it getting late )
They came out of the trance and smiled and went towards their own direction but siara mind was stuck only on the brown eyes that captivated her heart .

Our siara's look 😉 and yes she wears specs

__________________________________

Haye!! Love at first sight for our siara ....
Next will be harsh pov 😉 do wait ....